1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Dolphins Game Ever!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NCPhin, Sep 29, 2014.

1. NCPhin

NCPhin New Member

Whats up all you Dol-Fans out there! Want to start by saying this is obviously my first post but I have been a LONG time lurker. I love the Dolphins just as much as everyone here and I enjoy reading what a lot of you have to say. Our next home game against Green Bay will not only be the first Miami game I have been to but my first NFL game ever. I'll be attending with my dad(GB fan) and my brother(SF fan, along for the wild time to be had).

With that being said what suggestions can I get on what to do, what to eat, hot spots to go grab some beers, and last but not least where to find the beautiful women(as if they wont be all around)? We are staying at the Crowne Plaza Beach Resort on South Ocean Drive so any suggestions near there would be best. Want to thank you guys in advance for any suggestions and GO PHINS!!!!!!

Unlucky 13 likes this.
  2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Have a great time! I've only been able to see three, one at home. No help on what to do in South Florida though. Had a hard time navigating around and finding much of anything my trip down there.

3. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Welcome to the site.I cant help you but maybe one of our members can.:yes: