1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phins forever

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by geoffposh, Sep 27, 2014.

1. geoffposh

geoffposh New Member

Sep 2, 2014
    Hi Phins fans,
    I just found out about your site about a month ago and wanted just want to introduce myself. My name is Geoff and I’ve been a Dolphins fan my whole life. I still remember me hanging a poster of Larry Csonka with Elmer glue to my bedroom wall when I was just a kid. I live in Dallas now, but I still try to fly out and catch a Phins game at least one or two games a year. This year I’ve chosen to fly to New York for the Monday night game against the Jets. This is a real big deal for me because I have never been to NY, so between site seeing and watching the Dolphins play I am hoping for the best weekend ever! I already found a Dolphins friendly pub near my hotel called Slattery’s, but what I was really hoping for was to meet up with other Phins fans and do a little tailgating before the game begins, and I also know threre is safety in numbers. Just say the word and I will bring Beer, liquor or food to the stadium.

Best regards,
    Geoff

Boik14 and Alex44 like this.
  2. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Welcome to the site.:yes:

3. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Welcome, hope you decide to be active here. There isn't a better place for Dolphin news and talk. Also if you're looking to tailgate you may try making a thread in the forum for that. You may get more responses.

4. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Welcome broski!

5. geoffposh

geoffposh New Member

Sep 2, 2014
    This is my first time in any type of blogging forum, but I am surrounded Dolphins fan, so I know it's going to be a lot fun. Thanks