1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I blame dumbo for this..

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by ET7, Sep 21, 2014.

1. ET7

ET7 New Member

Jan 7, 2010
    if dumbo (ross) did some homework, basic homework that us fans did and realized that firing a only a HC or only the GM when they were signed as a pair it hardly ever works. You never clean up with only 1, you clean house. Plain and simple.

how many times have we done this in the past 7-8 years?

He will do the same **** next year, keep hickey( had a decent offseason) sign a new coach and the coach drama will continue with the coach wanting his own GM or some BS as usual.

This team needs a personality, a leader, not an egg head that looks as clueless as him on the field. I seriously think he is watching as a nervous fan and not a coach. What adjustments have we made if any at all?

how many times did we throw on 1st, run on 2nd off a draw?
    How many times did we show the other team we are scared to attack by running on 3rd and long or by throwing short of the 1st?
    How many times did we have a play over 20 yards all year? the guy said 2, which was last in the NFL.
    During NFL REDZONE alone how many 20+ plays do you see within maybe 2 minutes? I see at least 1 every 20 minutes. Miami in 3 games has generated 2.

This coach looks scared to lose his job AS USUAL the same STORY IN MIAMI BECAUSE HTEY KNOW THEY ARE ON THE HOT SEAT and they go conservative. Every coach we have had has been conservative, preaches explosive plays, "ALA THE MARINO" days and yet puts out a product thats worse that a pop warner game.

Lose to raiders and you can this egg head send a message to see if the players will rally to save the season, if not season is over either way and that douche is gone. As usual, we have to see "where we draft" next year and not "where we land seed wise for the playoffs."

MAFishFan and ASOT like this.
  2. LBsFinest

LBsFinest Banned

Jul 24, 2012
    dumbest owner in the league.

3. JShady

JShady Miami Heat lover

Sep 8, 2013
    I like Ross, you can truly see that he cares about the team.

ElNino likes this.
  4. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    [​IMG]

With Ross, we still have the hope that a blind squirrel can find a nut.

5. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    That girl looks like Nichole Eggert.

6. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    Given the trajectory of her career, it may be that she ended up in Dallas working as a stripper...

CashInFist likes this.
  7. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    I have been stating for some time that the major problem with this organization is Ross.

He has no clue how to run an NFL franchise. He is terrible when it comes to hiring competent individuals to run the football operations.

I really don't see anything changing for the positive until Ross sells this team to an owner who the better head coaching and GM candidates want to work for.

The sooner Ross sells the team the better, IMO.

8. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    There is something significant to be said about the influence of top leadership, including owners. It may well prove to be the case that the Dolphins do not change for the better until they have a new owner. That assumes, though, that it's a change for the better.

9. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

It's Goofy, not Dumbo.

Get it right.

10. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Either we will make the playoffs this season and keep Philbin/Hickey, or we will be average and start over with Harbaugh and a new GM. While Hickey has done well this season, he was always thought of as a temporary fix at best. I think even he knows that this is merely a resume booster and not a long-term possibility.