1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I must take the plunge to real estate school..maybe some help along the way?

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by djphinfan, Sep 12, 2014.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    well, Ive been doing the same job mostly all my life, but it requires me to travel too much, I've been going thru the worst custody battle for my son for the past two years, and have some court dates coming up in a few weeks, basically shes made it impossible for me to do my job and I MUST stay home with him full time now, I cant let him go with her and the man she lives with anymore, to many threats coming from him, and to much inappropriate behavior in front of my son..

I ask of my brothers or sisters here to help me get thru something like this school, I have no computer schools and I'm equally insufficient at math, If I can get my license I feel like I can do well, Hopefully we have some real estate folks that can help me get thru some things if I need it..I appreciate all your help, its for a good cause I promise.

ToddPhin, 305 and Boik14 like this.
  2. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    GL DJ, and props for fighting for your son over work.

3. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Good luck Deej. Dont stop fighting for him or believing in yourself to do this if its what you want or feel needs to be done.

ToddPhin likes this.
  4. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Best of luck brother. I don't know much about real estate, but hoping for the best for you.