1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicks Are Crazy But Some Take the Cake

Discussion in 'Outreach Forum' started by Jaj, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I'm at a total loss for what this one girl is doing. Her behavior is absolutely ****ing bizarre.

I spoke to her in a class (we're not in the same part of the school, both younger grad students) at the beginning of last year a little flirtatious teasing her about something ( I think clothes or whatever) and she was playful laughing. I had someone from her profession check on my Linkedin check on me in class (probably guessing salary, typical chick). Anyways at the end of class both of us walk towards the door and she is ahead, I want to book it, she turns back and flies as fast as she can. I was a little confused what the heck was up with her but I ignored it. The next five or six times I see her she sees me and acts like I'm some kind of monster. I'll literally walk in a perpendicular direction nowhere close, no eye contact, and she flies fifty feet away from me. I saw a ring on her finger in class and said ok well let's just avoid this one she's nuts. So I do and she continues to do what she's doing. At some point in a cafeteria I am passing by her and her friend not looking at either I hear her mutter in the nastiest voice "CREEP". I couldn't ****ing believe it, what the **** is going on here? So at that point I'm just livid. Next time in class she's talking in class and another friend of mine mentions that so and so works at a certain firm I'm also familiar with, I mutter I ****ing hate that chick... Sure enough outside she's acting normal now. So I just say whatever at least that's over with. Soon enough her friend that she was with while she called me a creep comes up to me smiling at an international fair where I am holding a table.

Over the summer I am working at an internship and wouldn't you know we end up in the same elevator (I'm in dread at this point, how did I in a building of 10,000 people end up in the same elevator with this freak of nature). I'm walking ignoring her as best as possible and at the elevator she goes another way (she was in conversation with another girl). No running, nothing crazy.

The next year school starts and I'm leaving class trying to get to the next one quickly and sure enough it's her looking slightly to the side, she takes off right in front of me, (there literally is only one way to walk out of that building) but this time she's all smiles, wearing her best stuff etc etc... I'm literally muttering are you ****ing kidding me? (She has a mutual friend that's in that class by the way)

As soon as I can I book it in another direction. It's possible that she just now suddenly realized that I have a family member that is literally her highest level boss at that mutual organization. Imagine say a minor supervisor in marketing compared to Vice President of Marketing. She would have had to have been a total idiot to not realize the connection of the names, but perhaps she only realized it recently when she saw me at the same firm. (She did mention in literally the first conversation we had she likes cash)

2. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

I have no idea what is going on but boy is this gal in your head!

3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Read through all that hoping to come across the part where you spill your chloroform in the hallway on the way to class.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Stringer Bell, Fin-Omenal and SICK like this.
  4. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    do this to her next time you see her

[​IMG]

5. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Ya I have no idea what to say on this one, but hey when somebody is acting like that and then tries to actively just destroy your reputation like that (it's a small circle) it gets to you.

Chloroform? So I'm to blame for this wacko?

6. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Awesome!

SICK likes this.
  7. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    I'm just saying we're only seeing one side to the story.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

8. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Did not know Sick, Lucky and CiF took a group photo...:shifty:

9. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Hmm, sounds like she was going along with the flirting but not enjoying it and female fashion took on a martyr complex every time afterwards she saw you.

Basically she took the flirting personally instead of just having fun with it, now, knowing females, she amps up the story every time she "shares" it with another female "friend"..at that time

Now that she knows you are hooked up with someone On High, she merely shifts gears in the female fashion and acts like the whole thing never happened.

Run, do not walk, away from such a uhm...bitc...member of the opposite sex or next thing you know if you reciprocate you open up a world of problems as she has a host of witnesses who can back up her claim of being afraid of you but being unable to do anything b/c of said connection could cost her the job..cha-ching..$$$..harrassment

Do not bad mouth her if the subject of her ever comes up, simply say "I think we went to college together at one point, I hardly know her" bland neutrality is the best defense in our brave new world

Mainge and Jaj like this.
  10. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    Why do you care?

11. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    He feels she is ruining his reputation in a small social circle

Jaj likes this.
  12. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    That's the strange thing. If that were the case on literally that one occasion why would she look up who I am? Why would she be continuing the convo even before she knew about any cash. Why would she be the one continuing the convo. Whatever the case is this ***** is an evil POS.

Thanks all.

13. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    you're the whacko. yup. Sounds to me like you're way overreacting to all this. If she does find you creepy, who gives a ****? It's not true. (I think).

dolphindebby, cdz12250 and MikeHoncho like this.
  14. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    So, is this thread officially the bizzaro "CIF...18-year old likes me" thread?

I very much feel like it is.

15. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    so just to I guess further reflect on this 1) Who cares if she's ruining your "rep" with a select few. If they straight up believe her and aren't real good friends with her or family, then they are stupid, so who cares. If they are friends/family then they are going to always side with her. 2) Maybe she just misread what you said/looked at her/?? and that's why she called you a creep. Either way that **** happens. Who cares? 3) a lot of this sounds like angst as in does she/doesn't she like me type ****. Do I don't I have a shot type angst. I think you need to just relax and let nature take its course. When you see her again smile if you want, if you don't don't. But sitting there going oh my god, oh my god, what da fuq helps nothing really. And I'm willing to believe she can read some of that on you as well.

16. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Asked a friend about her today. Apparently shes a feminist nazi with a chip on her shoulder. Wears male hating shirts to the gym. So Padre was on the right track. She is very much milking this quite possibly for money.

padre31 likes this.
  17. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    I question the validity of even taking notice of chicks who don't like you. Ignore them. Life is too short. Spend it with the ones who like you.

Mainge, SICK, Rocky Raccoon and 2 others like this.
  18. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    :evil:

From a mile away Jaj, Lord help you if you ever have a performance review from her, or have to give her a performance review, just keep that in mind moving forward

19. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Have her fired. And then wink at her in class the next day. Enough smiling.

finyank13 and Stitches like this.
  20. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Nah, do notice where this taking place, Commiefornia iirc more lawyers per capita then any other state, Organizations now are extremely lawsuit adverse esp one in the PR/Ad field.

Best payback is simply to forget the whole thing and ignore her..or if one is particularly Machiavellian simply flip the script and "she hit on me and I turned her down"

21. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Take it up a notch. Say you started fooling around once, but her vagina smelled like garbage. Hit her where it hurts.

Makes sense she would be aloof after such an encounter, amiright?

22. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Man you could take this ball and run with it. Let her overhear you making comments on how women are only good for two things, speak of how bukkake is your favorite national past time, wear a shirt that says "your boobs are staring at my eyes".

This can be an epic chapter in your life if you play your cards right.

SICK and Stringer Bell like this.
  23. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    Don't to listen to Fin-O. You'll just end up on the national sex offender registry just like him. Also keep in mind they don't take kindly to sex offenders in jail.

24. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Those charges were dropped A--hole, and I can go around any school I please now thank you very much.

25. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    I think your mustache says otherwise.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

SICK likes this.
  26. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    So judging by the thread title:

Some girls are crazy
    Some girls are fat cake eaters

All are one or the other :shifty:

finyank13 likes this.
  27. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    This. 100X.......eff that broad move on, it is a trap, she gonna act nice once she puts 2 and 2 together? smh........

28. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    [​IMG]

MikeHoncho likes this.
  29. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Thanks to those who gave good advice. At some point you just stop giving a ****. They're morons.