1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone interested in joining a FF league?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by The G Man, Aug 24, 2014.

1. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    I used to play, but it's been a few years ago, and I was toying with the idea of getting back into it. Looking for any board members that have an interest.

Not sure what site, but Yahoo, ESPN and NFL.com are all possibilities. Have done IDP before, and really like it. Also, would want PPR.

This would be just for fun, no money involved.

If enough interest I will create the league and P/M the league info to each manager to join. Ideally, the league would be filled by this Wednesday/Thursday, and the draft would be sometime next weekend (like Friday or Monday night).

Anyone up for it?

2. JDelenne

JDelenne Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    I can do it, I can only live draft on Saturday nights/ Sundays but since its a fun league I dont mind auto drafting i guess. I'm only in 2 Money leagues this year so I have some extra Fantasy time to spend :p

I also have never done it but i would be interested in an IDP league. I enjoy PPR leagues more than standard scoring.

3. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.

um did you write something :lol:

Boik14 likes this.
  4. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    OK JD, let's see how much interest this thread gets from others before I do anything. But, if enough people show interest (8 more gives a 10 team league), then I'll go ahead and create a league. IDP is pretty cool IMO. Definitely makes you pay closer attention to specific defensive players, which I think makes it more challenging, and more rewarding.

305, hey...eyes up here bud. Did your post mean you're interested? In FF I mean. Not the dancing blondes.

5. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    haha I would if I wasn't already in 2 Phins leagues already, plus my own man. I find that 3 leagues seems to be my cutoff before I start losing focus in one or more.

6. The G Man

Mar 18, 2009
    Based on the lack of interest (and, I know I started too late doing this y'all), I am killing any idea of creating a league at this time. Sorry JD.

Boik, please keep me in mind for next season if any openings.

Boik14 likes this.