1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The last two wins was because of Moore not Tannehill

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by yoge, Aug 24, 2014.

1. yoge

yoge New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Matt Moore should be the starting QB. He is way more accurate and throws less int's than Tannehill.

2. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    so your first post getting moved wasn't enough ? i know boards where posters have to have at least 300 posts to be able to start threads...looking at your avatar you look like a troll anyways...so just go away

3. yoge

yoge New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion, right? My opinion is that Matt Moore is a better QB than Tannehill. Just look at that perfect bomb he threw to Williams. Tannehill still having problems connecting with Wallace. Wallace looks so frustrated out there.

4. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    Eglin AFB, Fl
    no!

5. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    yeah you are, but after your first thread was moved, why start a second one ?

6. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Lol. Lame...

7. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Tannehill is wayyyyyyyyy too comfortable, he knows there's not any quarterback competition as he will be the default starting quarterback and the guy isn't even an established franchise player yet.. If we miss the playoffs again this year we must draft a quarterback to challenge Tannehill... enough is enough.. Unfortunately last draft was the draft to get one... I wanted Murray on this team badly..

8. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    While I disagree with OP...you guys are the ones trolling him!!

He made a Miami Dolphins related thread in a Miami Dolphins forum, if you disagree explain why or simply shake your head and move on.

9. Patssuck

Patssuck Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    M.I.A
    Thanks for the insight into the mind of someone you have never met. Murray is a backup in this league.

10. Patssuck

Dec 2, 2012
    M.I.A
    You failed to mention the pick 6....

11. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    A tad condescending on your part to mock him for his insight, then follow that up with some "insight" of your own that predicts the future. :up:

12. Patssuck

Dec 2, 2012
    M.I.A
    Perhaps.

OT- Congrats to Lebron for going back to a fanbase that put his face on urinal cakes and constantly disrespected him and his mother.

13. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Wouldn't know, I'm a Knicks fan.

14. Patssuck

Dec 2, 2012
    M.I.A
    My condolences

Rocky Raccoon and Fin-Omenal like this.
  15. PhinGeneral

PhinGeneral PC Texas A&M, Bro Club Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Swamps of Jersey
    I do think there's still aspects to Tannehill's game that are raising concerns. Unfortunately, that INT he threw last night was, how should we say, Sanchez-esque. And although Mark is doing well in Philly right now, he has never been able to get over the hump with things like decision making. I think Tannehill's now coming to that same bump in the road. Either he takes that next step up, or he'll suffer a similar fate.

That being said, you don't pull the plug on him. Moore's been around the league long enough that everyone basically has a good idea of what his ceiling probably is, and it's not as high as Tannehill's. Ryan has not yet shown that his flaws are fatal, but he does need to show continual signs of progress.

16. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Please stop spamming the forum with the same thread. These conversations are happening in other threads, post them there. Or, you could start this thread under the pretense of having a debate rather than stating your opinion as what should happen, end of story.

17. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    If you want him to get to the next level, you have to let him make mistakes to learn from. You don't learn to ski without falling. We don't need a shackled caretaker; he needs to develop his natural game and learn how not to repeat the mistakes until there are none.

You know. Fail Forward Fast.