1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins coverage in the greater Tampa area

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by FaninPatsyLand, Aug 19, 2014.

1. FaninPatsyLand

FaninPatsyLand The Truth

Jun 26, 2008
    As an apartment dwelling northeast Dolphins fan, its a yearly struggle to get Dolphins action live on Sunday's. That said, I have some relatives that recently moved to southwest Florida (the Bradenton/Sarasota area) and I was wondering what percentage of Dolphins games are televised in the greater Tampa area in a given season? I ask because I have contemplated whether or not purchasing a Slingbox and sending it to their new address might be a reasonable alternative in lieu of an online-only Sunday Ticket subscription. For that to be the case though, an overwhelming majority of Dolphin games are going to need to be televised (lets say 70-80%) in the area.

Can anyone here provide some insight on this matter? Thanks in advance.

2. bran

bran Senior Member

Dec 20, 2007
    New Hampshire
    the few, the proud, dolphin fans in new england :knucks:

as for the tampa area, i really dont know i lived in central florida a while(near ocala) and it was always bucs or jags(when they werent blacked out). maybe get a good streaming site and hook the PC up to your tv?