1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Media View on CBs

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by seabass0795, Jul 30, 2014.

1. seabass0795

seabass0795 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Orlando
    I never post on the Rants forum because I am generally pleased about the team but right now I am pissed off about the lack of love that Brent Grimes gets. The latest fire was flared up from Madden being a bunch of mindless idiots and rating Revis, who did not play at his usual level last year, and Vontae Davis, who got burned for a TD for every INT he got, ahead of Brent Grimes. Grimes isn't in the top 5 CBs in the league in their mind despite allowing ZERO TOUCHDOWNS last year. Do you guys prefare a guy getting beat deep for half the game if he gets you one or two INTs or a guy who rarely gets beat and still gets INTs?? Clearly Grimes is the better CB, but no he gets no love. Why is this? Because he doesn't talk and have a big mouth like Sherman or Peterson or even Haden??? The guy came back from an Achilles injury to have the year he just had. WTF MEDIA? We are lucky that Wake FINALLY gets some love from the media, but now Grimes deserves love.

I just needed to vent... F*** you media and f*** you EA

PhinFan1968 likes this.
  2. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

100% agree with ya.

But the reality is, playoff teams get the lovin'. Fair or not, the Dolphins (individuals included) don't matter in the national-level view.

If Lazor/Benton don't work their mojo by the regular season, it'll be status quo.