1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wallace tells pundits to go to hell..lol..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Jul 29, 2014.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Our fearless leader..lol

Hell,coach up that oline Benton and lets do this.

We can be a better team if this oline can play together..their more talented than the guys last year.

Wallace wants to be first team all pro...at least he put it on the record.

xphinfanx, Sceeto, DOLPHAN1 and 5 others like this.
  2. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/29/new-dolphins-t-shirt-carries-lengthy-credo/

Pretty cool,lets see if they can back it up..every team deserves a chance to show what they can do.

3. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    limited with a hammy... well... there goes the preseason for him. That'll help with the deep ball timing I'm sure.

4. LBsFinest

LBsFinest Banned

Jul 24, 2012
  5. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
  6. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

He had his career high in receptions for a season last year, and career low fumbles (0), 3 less TDs than his average, and was within 80 yards of his average while at Pittsburgh...all-in-all, it was an average year for him. With this new system and the benefits it is expected to afford him, it's not unreasonable to expect a fair amount of improvement in his production.

GARDENHEAD and Unlucky 13 like this.
  7. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    You feel like pissin on some Cheerios?, every year is different dude, there has been a lot of changes from a coaching and personnel standpoint, you don't know the dynamics or what could happen, you should at least wait for preseason because assuming that things will stay the same just because our past says so, well, that would be quite silly..and only makes you look like your harboring past bitterness.

Lets get it out on the table shall we.... I'm pissed as well, I'm pissed that they choked last year away, pissed at Ireland for not having the skill to identify quality Olineman, I'm pissed at the stadium, I'm pissed at the culture, I'm pissed at a lot of things, but the new players and the ones that are growing, or the ones that were injured, they don't deserve that, things change all the time, gotta let sh&& play out, can't walk into the stadium with a grumpy face man.

And if not, then the hell with you too...lol

8. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    I don't have a problem with It..sounds good to me..just don't dissapoint the soldiers if your gonna go there, maybe we can remind them when they face some adversity and feel like packin it in.

9. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Plagiarizing inspirational slogans is the soul of motivation since the first cro magnon man said "Unk ! Galla! Unk!"

:lol:

Would be more impressed if Wallace had not tweaked a hammy, the Wr competition is so fierce tho, not a bad thing if he has to miss some reps to see what other guys have to offer

10. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    he said in the off the field interview after practice that he wanted to go back out but the coaches didn´t let him, he expects to practice today, so we will see today, to already say he is done for the
    preseason is a little far fetched imo, after no one is even writing about it.

here is the jersey again :

[​IMG]

Hiruma78 and Sceeto like this.
  11. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Delmas...

xphinfanx, GMJohnson and DOLPHAN1 like this.
  12. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Delmas is awesome. That dude is hilarious. I hope he makes a positive impact for us this season.

13. EverFin

EverFin Active Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Zurich, Switzerland
    I hope they have the slogans in their mind and soul! Everybody can wear a T.

14. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007

All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge!

And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

:yes:

15. phinswolverinesrockets

phinswolverinesrockets If he dies, he dies

Oct 31, 2013
    Houston
    This part made me laugh. Reminded me of my all time fav movie clip...
    [video=youtube;hTOKJTRHMdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTOKJTRHMdw[/video]

djphinfan likes this.
  16. Rocky Raccoon

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    As I'm listening to all the post practice interviews, I can't help but notice a difference within the team this year. Everyone seems more loose and sure of themselves, especially Philbin, and I think Wallace's comments echo that.

After the bullying scandal and a disappointing finish to the season and being condemned by the media, the team seems to have taken on an "us against the world" mentality. Even the new credo shirt supports that.

There's a lot of pressure this year but to me no one in the locker room seems to give a crap what anyone on the outside thinks.

Hard for me to explain completely, but the team just seems more relaxed right now, despite all the pressure the outsiders say they're supposed to be feeling.

That could be a good thing or it could not. Hopefully a new, relaxed attitude and brotherhood pays dividends.

DOLPHAN1 likes this.
  17. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Lb takes grief sometimes but deep down I know he loves the team, for me that's all that matters..we haven't been good in a long time, so no one has seen him when were good, maybe he knows something we don't..lol

Hiruma78 likes this.
  18. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Imentioned the same about Philbin in another thread, he's def taken it to heart and is being proactive in the listening and nice dept...

19. Rocky Raccoon

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I have been hoping that Philbin would pull a Tom Coughlin and come to a realization that what he was doing wasn't working all too well and make changes in his style. We may be seeing some of that with Philbin this year.

Armando even said the same thing. That he looks more comfortable now. More relaxed. Abramson said Dawn Aponte isn't in his ear pre-media session anymore. Even something as minor as letting the players have music blasting during practice instead of crowd noise is a sign that there is a different atmosphere now.