1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reshad jones...remember us, were your football team.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Jun 27, 2014.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-80654374/

Yeah, this dude needs to get checked..

Really jones, you gonna sit there and talk about how your gonna work harder this offseason, practice harder, then be up upset at us for expecting more from you and your 30 million dollar contract..

Punk move, sorry dude, three int's is a big deal, and believe me your game wasn't crisp elsewhere, the only thing you did do well in was chasing cats for behind, hopefully you ain't chasing real housewives in Atlanta this offseason like you were last year flashin your Guap everywhere, check this out, dude knew he was on the stinking show, at a mixer where gold diggers are looking for dumb *** athletes so they can latch on..smooth buddy, that's some sh@& right there, no wonder your game on the field matched your game in the club, it's all good though right?, you got some airtime, hope it, or her, was worth it...

Grow up, be a man, and practice 100 percent...anything less, with that contract, maybe you should get cut so we can spend that money wisely elswhere..don't be stupid..change your attitude, be a pro.

Put it in the vent forum for all I care.

ckparrothead and vizi0n like this.
  2. vizi0n

vizi0n Boom.. Club Member

Aug 13, 2012
    *slow clap*

SICK likes this.
  3. vizi0n

vizi0n Boom.. Club Member

Aug 13, 2012
    I read this earlier and knew it would arise an angry (as well as spot on) post out of the Deej...

Da 'Fins, Dolphin Don and djphinfan like this.
  4. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    "Minus 3 interceptions"

Earth to jones, interceptions are quite a big deal...3 of them could've changed our season a year ago

5. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    Made a helluva difference in the Pats game. Huge.

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    One interceptions? Come on Jones, you can't just expect to get by on one interceptions! You should know that only a single interceptions can and will get you cut with that contract.

Brilliant investigative write up mr. Kelly. How else would we have known that Rashad Jones underperformed last year? Best to hound him about it and finally get some real answers.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Da 'Fins, Clark Kent and Larry Little like this.
  7. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    To be fair interceptions are a great deal of luck at times and fluctuate greatly with even the best players.

Mainge, MikeHoncho and Stitches like this.
  8. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Just because you appeared peripherally on a tv show doesn't mean it affected how hard you worked at your craft.

PhinishLine likes this.
  9. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Just because you can't read between the lines doesn't mean he didn't dog it last year...he's already admitted it, and Philbin has confirmed.

10. Phoenician Fan

Phoenician Fan Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Dolphins should have drafted a safety to threaten his position. IMO the TE pick was wasted. I think we could have drafted Antone Exum in that spot.

I predict Exum will end up at safety in the NFL and be a damn good one.

11. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    Jones played far worse last year after getting paid. It wasn't just the interceptions, he was just less disruptive overall. IMO S and pass rusher are the most potentially impactful defensive positions. Those positions are generally the difference between a good and a great defense. Wake's injury and Jone's drop in play were huge disappointments to me last year. The LB play was what everybody talked about, but IMO we would have barely noticed if we had gotten as many big plays from the pass rush and S position as we had the previous season. All those late game struggles against the run would never have occurred with a few more disruptive plays that resulted in turnovers or stops that got the D off the field. An improved pass rush and a return to form from Jones are the two biggest defensive keys to this season.

ckparrothead likes this.