1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFC - PS4 version Turning the Game Recordings On and Off

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by mor911, Jun 18, 2014.

1. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    I bought the new UFC last night. Cool enough game and all. Decent physics. The Fight Night guys know what they're doing. There's one this happening that's driving me ****ing crazy. So the PS4 is always recording... The game developers have the option to disable the recordings during parts of the game they do not want.... recorded. Mostly this happens on Video scenes. I assume to keep spoilers and videos from the game off of Youtube and the like. The problem is:

The Create a Fighter mode (allows you to make a guy from scratch and fight your way up the ranks) has a TON of videos. Your training guys talks to you, video. Dana White has something to tell you, video. You have a good fight and Bones Jones sends you a video. So every 10 seconds the PS4 is doing that ding sound and an overlay pops up saying "Game recording has been disable"... 10-45 seconds later it pops back up letting you know it's re-enabled. It happens A LOT.

Maybe I'm being picky. Maybe it's in my head. But it's definitely annoying. Not sure if this is an issue on the Xbox One version, but I hope EA patches this... Maybe there's a setting in the PS4 I'm missing.

finyank13 likes this.