1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just have to start a thread on this doofus.

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by djphinfan, Jun 18, 2014.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Vernon Davis...wuite possibly, the dumbest man I've ever seen in sports..lol..

I mean there's dumb, but then there's dumb who try to pretend their not dumb..lol

If the niners had any brains, they will not give in to this dude and his contract demands..

He holds out of mandatory camp, while having two years left in a sizable contract, and while making the rounds to every NFL media outlet known to man...wearing his oversized nerdy glasses, trying desperately to articulate himself in a intellectual manner...

I hope this spoiled athlete gets his..

2. PerfectTeam

PerfectTeam Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    I wonder if he called his grandma like Vontae.

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Vontae is freakin Einstein compared to his doofus brother..man were they born with physical talent, and not much else.

4. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    In all seriousness, with what went down with their other brother, and all the nonsense from the two in the NFL, I think that there may be something genetic with this family. They can't get out of their own way.

Beyond that, I really, really wish that there was a cut and dry rule that you just couldn't redo a contract with more than one year left. It would stop so much of this garbage with guys getting a big signing bonus, and then saying that they're underpaid when the yearly contract dollars aren't what they feel that they're worth. If you don't want to be locked into a long deal, don't sign one. Everyone on a 3-year deal like most coaches seems smart to me.