1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trai Turner

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by DenverDolfan, Apr 29, 2014.

1. DenverDolfan

DenverDolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Lakewood CO
    LSU offensive guard Trai Turner has been extremely busy leading up to the NFL draft.

Since declaring early for the draft, Turner has had private workouts for the Detroit Lions, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Falcons and the New Orleans Saints, visiting the Dallas Cowboys, Arizona Cardinals, Indianapolis Colts and the Miami Dolphins, according to his weekly draft diaries.

A projected second-round to third-round draft target, Turner started every game at right offensive guard last season.

Is it just me or is every offensive line target's (especially anyone I like) draft stock rising.

2. TooGoodForDez

TooGoodForDez Deion Sanders for GM

Feb 26, 2013
    I'm a big fan and so is NFL obviously.

3. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    He and Spence Long may be my favorite guard prospects in the draft. I might like them over XSF.

4. TooGoodForDez

TooGoodForDez Deion Sanders for GM

Feb 26, 2013
    I think he is projected in 2-3 rd. The increased interest suggests that he may likely go in the 2nd rd.

5. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    I'd be thrilled w/ him in the 3rd. Handle the tackle through FA, have TE and RB help out on that side.