1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dan Marino Analyzes Dolphins Offense

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Den54, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Den54

Den54 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    AMERICA!
  2. Triggercut

Triggercut Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Yes he is...

They are really stretching it to say Marino analyzes anything in that video.

3. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Fin D and shula_guy like this.
  4. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado
    Dan can talk about what he knows best.

5. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    Just chucking a fastball to the open man.

Marino was a legend. Even being a young guy at 25 I am still thankful that I got to watch him play the game. There will never be another player like him.

CashInFist likes this.
  6. I found what he said to be obvious but astute. It really does not matter if the other side knows what your doing if you out execute them. As long as RT continues to grow there is no reason to give up on him but he does need to grow. I think he also he alluded to Wallace needing to put more time in with practicing and getting his timing down. I agree with that too. So yeah he stated the obvious but everything he said was true and he was succinct about it.

7. Triggercut

Triggercut Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2011
    The best thing he said was a sort-of slight of Tannehill. When speaking about the great QBs now (Brady, Peyton, Brees, Rodgers...) Marino says they have "It". That will, desire, competitive edge, whatever you wanna call it. The ones that are great want to be great and make it happen. Separating from Sherman may be the best thing to happen to Tannehill.

I don't think a QB has to be GREAT to win games or even the superbowl, however I do think Tannehill has to be surrounded by talent at RB and Oline, and a O-Coordinator that takes advantage of the abilities at each position.

8. Fame

Fame Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Vero Beach
    Love Dan, but the interview was 100% fluff and absolutely no substance. Not that I'm surprised or anything.

9. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

he wasn't going to be really critical especially since he is vying for a position with the company. lol

10. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    No wonder CBS fired him.......

firedan likes this.