1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winston Rape Investigation Compromised by Cops, Prosecutor

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by NaboCane, Apr 17, 2014.

1. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...e-allegations-against-fsu-jameis-winston.html

It gets worse.

And worse.

The whole thing looks and smells like business as usual in Bubbaland. It's a shame.

Skeet84, unluckyluciano and Oboy like this.
  2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Undefeated though

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

3. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    This disgusting cover up **** happens all over the country (think Penn State). Colleges are big business. Big business does whatever it wants to do. This is the country we live in.

SICK likes this.
  4. Oboy

Oboy Premium Member Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Wow. The cover up is horrible. Sounds like only a few people will ever really know what happened.

Only way I see it really coming out is if the other two players in the room (one of which supposedly videoed it) in time try to sell the story to a media outlet to make a buck. However, that is only true if it really was rape...

Who knows? The cover up was horrible and the school and Police Dept should have some penalties because of it.

5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    This story needs to go national big time so parents see to not send their kids (daughters) to another morally rotten institution.

Skeet84, smahtaz and NaboCane like this.
  6. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL

fsunytimes.fsu.edu

7. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    A grand jury recommends that a 350-member police department be decommissioned and folded into the county Sheriff's Office...and FSU is parsing words? Instead of conducting its own investigation?

It just shows how corrupt the institution really is.

8. smahtaz

smahtaz Pimpin Ain't Easy

lol.

9. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    *cue the fsu fans*

On another note, between this and Sharper. Football ain't as fun.

NaboCane likes this.
  10. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Hmm,convenient that the actual allegations were not really engaged, only the potential for a "cover up". The second female did not claim she was raped, perhaps she had bad sex

"Secretly video taping" iirc, the door was left open to the room where the two were engaging in sex, perhaps the videographer should have asked her to sign a waiver?

I'm a U fan through and through, for myself this has always boiled down to insinuation and innuendo, nothing has changed.