1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Science Compared Every Diet, and the Winner Is Real Food

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NaboCane, Mar 26, 2014.

1. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Bpk likes this.
  2. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    So wait, GMO's are no good? Who knew? :lol:

3. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

This is why I get so frustrated talking to science-heads… it takes them decades and billions in research to 'discover' what was already common ****ing sense but that they argued their science could improve upon.

4. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

You realize that it never says that right? It makes no link between GM foods and health outcomes. There is a distinct difference between processed foods and GM foods. If it said GM foods were bad, then you'd need to stop eating bananas right away. Edible bananas are man made.

GM foods don't have things like Trans fats and the like. Basically the article is saying that if you stop eating bad foods like whipped cheese and such, you're golden.

By all means, tell millions of hungry people that their health gains due to GM foods introduced over successive generations are "no good".

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Stitches likes this.
  5. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

This article has basically said that those unscientific diets that Hollywood stars and suburban soccer moms endorse are BS.

It has made no distinction between "real food" that has been genetically modified. Processed foods are not the same thing.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Stitches likes this.