1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please check out my new business venture, (shipping savings opportunity)

Discussion in 'Business Networking' started by Sethdaddy8, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    I would never make a shameless solicitation like this, if I did not feel a part of this community and value many of you as friends. That being said, I have a tremendous business that I want to share here, if you ship anything from your business.

Whether you own a business or are employed with a business who ships in small volume with no carrier discounts, this can plain and simple, save you money. The company is eshipperusa.com.

Think of it as what Expedia is to travel, this is to shipping. You login, punch up what it is you need to ship, from an overnight express envelope, 10lb box, or several skids of freight, anything. Your options pop up and you simply click the best rate or method that works for you. Because of our sales agreement with all the major carriers, and many trucking firms, we offer you and your low volume business, rates up to 40% or 50% off the carriers list rates.

You can book, print waybills, and track, all through eshipperusa.com.

Here is a video to further paint the picture:
    [video=youtube;JhXgmBdcFZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhXgmBdcFZs[/video]

It is so simple, with no contracts or commitments. I simply need some of your company information, then I provide you a login and password, and you can begin exploring and using the site immediately. And by company information, I simply need a name, phone #, email, and an address. Simple, basic stuff so we know who is using the service.

It truly is a no brainer. If your company, or the company you work for would be interested, please PM me. I can provide my phone, or we can correspond through email or even pm. If you know of any companies that could benefit from eshipperusa.com, please pass the website along.

Thank you!
    Seth

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Will do!

Sethdaddy8 likes this.
  3. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    Do you deliver packages interstate from say, Denver CO, to Miami FL... regardless of content?

I've been thinking of sending some stuff to my goldfish.

4. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Where is slick to provide a "not sure if serious" gif? Ummm...Hazmats need to be handles a certain way...

5. MikeHoncho

Nov 13, 2009
    No no hazmats.

6. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    Shameless

McLovin and Sethdaddy8 like this.
  7. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    You guys have a Twitter handle Seth? A buddy of mine who owns Nuts N More (insert joke here). They are a protein rich nut butter company for serious fitness freaks. Not to mention their product is damn good.....Here check it out.

http://www.nuts-n-more.com/

Him and 2 other founders went on Shark Tank pitched their product to Mark Cuban and he bought in....it is growing they did 1-2M in sales in 1 year...

If you have a ehipper Twitter handle I will link you up with him...

8. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    I'll PM you to not be too solicitous in the thread.

finyank13 likes this.