1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AFC Playoffs..some bitter **** right there

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by padre31, Jan 5, 2014.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I tried watching the playoffs this weekend

No damn way can I watch them, not after the epic collapse to end the yr and knowing we SHOULD be playing Cinci right now.

How in the hell did Philbin and Tannehill **** this up?

The Bills AND Jest...at home!?!?

I add Tannehill b/c, let's be honest, he ****ing sucked in the last two games, iirc this is after injuring his knee, but still, u cannot have QBR's in the mid 60's in "must win games"

10 for 27 v Buffalo
    20 of 40 vs NYJ

That is stinky play folks, I like Tannehill so this is why I don't want to get to damn bitter watching the playoffs knowing if he had played halfway decently, we'd be in them.

Way to get the guys fired up for must win games there Joe, did you pass out valiums during your pregame speech?

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    not just tannehill. Hartline really crapped the bed in that Buffalo game.

3. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    Yeah I've turned the game off. I have little doubt Miami would have won today. It's frustrating.

4. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Well, ain't that nice.

I felt we had the table set for us, and we lose those games, this with a slew of potential FA's meaning next season..guess what..."we need time to gel"

****ing again with that ****.

5. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Tannehill got no help from his #1 Hartline against Buff. Tannehill played great to end his rookie year, so I won't say its a "curse" yet. Cam Newton delivered his 3rd year. Lets see Tannehill next year with draft and free agency built around his strengths.

6. padre31

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Another thing that pisses me off, the Ellerbe/Wheeler for Dansby/Burnett did not work out very well at all...yet..fans have no one to hold accountable for making that decision.

Dolphins do not talk to fans, that is their policy, "one voice" so as far we know a trained dammed monkey made that decision and yet they want support from fans.

Do they have ANY ****ing idea how that looks outside of the building?

"Yeah our trained monkey, after looking at the cap numbers and various metrics involving banana prices in Costa Rica, decided to make that move, he's off on vacation now and unavailable for comment"

Toss in our utter garbage of beat reporters and it is unlikely we will ever know who that decision falls on..a simple "so who drove that decision"...nope...or worse "it was a group decision" the follow up when then be "the entire staff and front office made that decision?"

Nope

7. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Maybe he should've hit his "#2" WR who was behind the defense yet again.

Agree on year three though, it's go time or he can go be a career backup somewhere else.

8. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado
    [​IMG]

Fin-Omenal and SICK like this.
  9. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Seriously, anyone employed by the Dolphins in 2013 should be home watching these AFC teams in the playoffs… and not have a job in 2014.

10. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    I watched the games even though Miami did't make it in.They were good games and worth the time to enjoy them.
    I would have missed alot of playoff football if I was to wait on them to make some noise.
    I can only hope for next year.........I know,but what else is ther to do?

11. Griese's Glasses

Griese's Glasses Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Ottawa, ON
    Sucks to be a Miami fan right now...heart goes out to Arizona too, tough break...