1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Dolphin report card

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by bbqpitlover, Dec 30, 2013.

1. bbqpitlover

bbqpitlover Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Maine
    Hey everyone I know this is only personal opinion and my report cards mean's nothing to the team. However I think it would be fun to do. What kind of report card do you give our 2013 Miami Dolphins? It can be more in depth then mine. Let's have some fun with this.

2013 Report Card
    Offense
    C- Tannehill- Does not perform well under pressure or in clutch games, deserves one more year.
    B+ Hartline-Another 1000 yard season, needs to get into the endzone more
    B-Charles Clay- Filled the role nicely
    D Wallace- Came on the last five weeks on the season, would have had a great year if Tannehill knew how to throw deep.
    F Miller- Didnt produce and needs to be replaced.
    f Offensive line- Horrendous performance almost every position needs to be replaced.

Defense
    C Wake-Started strong, finished weak
    F Wheeler- Oh boy he needs to go and be replaced by someone who knows how to play football.
    F Eleribe- Another guy who needs to go.
    B Grimes- Give us some hope
    B- Petterson- When healthy is a key play maker
    D Defensive line- down the stretch did not show up to play

Special teams
    B+ Fields-May need his leg surgically replaced due to punting so many times this season.
    D Sturgis- Missed too many key field goals
    C- Thigpen- Did nothing special this year.

Coaching
    D Philbin- Did not motivate players last two games of the season
    F Sherman- Bye bye
    F Ireland- Departure has been over due for years.

Ownership
    F Ross has made too many mistakes over the last three years.

Over all grade
    D+

2. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Tannehill C+ Needs to get better, I fully expect him to make strides next season.

Hartline A- Exceeded my expectations, barring the Bills game he was always atleast solid.

Wallace C- He got open deep often, alot of big plays left on field.

Clay A- Not many saw that coming, his desire to make a play was admirable.

Miller D- Im not sure if he was more of a victim of our OL or himself. An upgrade makes sense.

OL D - Oddly enough the patchwork OL was more effective than the opening day 5. A complete overhaul is looming.

Defense all go from whatever you give them to F's late in games save Grimes. Gashed up the middle or getting torched...the unit continues to wear down when needed most.

ST C- Fields is an A...Sturgis an F...return game is average.

Overall C-....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

3. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Despite the disappointment of this last two weeks, this team has by all accounts, exceeded expectations. I thought in Aug and still do that 7-9 was the best we'd eke out...I was wrong. The bottom line is that there needs to be some changes, maybe even a clean sweep... We'll know in a few days, I would presume...