1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost 8 out of the 13 games. What Corrections should be made???

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by finwin, Dec 29, 2013.

1. finwin

finwin Active Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Jamestown, NC
    To get to the playoffs next year we need to replace Ireland, Taylor the QB coach, Turner the OL coach, and perhaps Sherman and Coyle. I do think we can make the playoffs with Coyle but the offense has been sub par this year, and Tannehills development has been average. We need our drafts to be more productive in the first year. Keep Starks and let Solia walk. Draft a LT, CB, RB, and LB and get a top LB in FA. 5-8 to close the season indicates the team is not well coached and lacks skill, leadership and heart.

Aquafin likes this.
  2. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    I would let Egnew and Daniel Thomas go and draft another big time tightend and running back plus three olinemen.

3. finwin

finwin Active Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Jamestown, NC
    That sounds like a real shot in the arm for the offense Aqua. I could see us winning 2-3 more games with that strategy. The groceries have not been that good so I'd get rid of Ireland and maybe keep all he coaches and just get some offensive scouting guru's. 7 points in two games to close the season and losing 8 of 13 with a stagnant offense means our offensive groceries have not given us the energy to last the season.