1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WITH 1 loss we go from controling our destiny to ELIMINATED. WE WANT GRUDEN!!!

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by TombstoneInc, Dec 22, 2013.

1. TombstoneInc

TombstoneInc New Member

Dec 22, 2013
    I cant take this anymore. Each year since i was born, with the exception of when i was 2 in 1984, the dolphins have broken my heart. I was so stoked, so happy, we controled our own destiny, we broke through we beat the patriots, and i knew it, i knew it was too good to be true. I knew the bills beat us already and would again. I knew that that ****ty tannehill would show who he really is, i knew t...hat that **** off joe philbin wouldnt prepare his team for this. I was talking my team up all week, was so happy, something to finally cheer for and this. Now we must have a ravens lose and chargers win tonight, and then next week we must win and those 2 will have to lose. Really? (i think baltimore will lose) then we have to hope that the bengals who already clinched and have nothing to play for actually show up next week. And then kansas city they may rest against the chargers next week. This is an absolute joke and its time for philbin to go. We want gruden we want gruden we want gruden we want gruden!!!!! We need johnny manziel trade the house for him too!!!!!

2. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    Gruden ain't comeing back.