1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphin players!! I luv ya, but Do not read your headlines.!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Dec 16, 2013.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Cause You haven't accomplished squat yet ya hear..!!!don't get me wrong, we all appreciate your effort today, your toughness, your ability to watch and protect each other's back, but this next game is just as big..

You must win this game in buffalo...or everything you will have accomplished will not mean the same..you must get in by your own destiny..

Get in the facility 2maro, get your bodies in the tubs, get your weight training done, watch some early film, and remember, they beat YOU in your own house!!!

you decided to be great today, not average, well to be great, you gotta beat the bills and show that you can play after an emotional win..

Alex13, firedan and mbsinmisc like this.
  2. ExplosionsInDaSky

ExplosionsInDaSky Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Well....I've been a Dolphin fan for quite a while now and the one consistant thing i've seen with this franchise is...Beat a Super Bowl contender one week and lose the lowest team in your division the next. Buffalo wont be handing us anything and I don't see this as an easy win. We are on a hot streak right now and there should be no sleeping on the Buffalo Bills. CJ Spiller will destroy us in this game...Gotta keep him under wraps.

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Right, cj spiller doesn't care that we beat the oats...Goodwin..woods..stevie Johnson could care less..

They need to have confidence and practice hard, and come out like nobody is gonna stand in their way..and if you do, were gonna fight.

4. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    this winning streak makes it so tough to wait 7 days.....again...this week will be soooo tough