1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well we might as well change the name of the afc east division

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Aquafin, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    I left the tv station on the nfl network and they were pimping the Patriots which isn't anything new . I have to say it is getting old of them constantly pimping up Tom Brady . I mean come on man get off of his jock strap already .

we may as well change the name of the AFC EAST to the Tom Brady Division the way they talk about the Pats game we may as well forfeit this game. Warren Sapp pointed out they have won seven straight against Miami and when they talk about this game they refuse to talk about Miami even though the game is n Miami.

this is why Ireland must go we need to get some more talented skill players on defense and especially runningback and tight end it wont kill us to find another tight end and use more two tight end sets.

I could wager that if Miami Wins these butt clowns will moan and groan about Tom Brady this , Tom Brady that.

we could win by 2 td's but we wont get credit for winning . if we lose I hope like hell Sherman and Ireland both get canned because I am sick of the fools pimping our afc east rivials.

Yea I was hoping we lose out but only so as to get Ireland fired and better draft picks .

I know the old saying around here change the channel or turn off the tv set. yet at some point Miami fans need to get more former dolphins players into the media especially at the nfl network and espn .

ok rant over Lets go kick the Patriots butts.

2. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    Tom Brady is a top 10 QB of all time. New England has won 10 AFC East titles since 2003. 10. The only one they didnt win(2008) was when Brady got hurt. Their 10-3. They have 2 superbowls a lot more recently then us...

I can never understand why people complain about Patriots getting so much love....uh yea, they do...WHY wouldnt they?

Limbo, Bpk and Sceeto like this.
  3. P h i N s A N i T y

P h i N s A N i T y My Porpoise in Life

Apr 19, 2012
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Ireland thread ?

4. Limbo

Limbo Mad Stillz

Mar 21, 2013
    Pretty much. If we want the media to stop gushing about the Pats, then we need to stop giving them reasons to do it. They've beaten us 7 games straight. 7. That's embarrassing, and it needs to end today.

5. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Exactly bro. It's bizarre. No one wants to beat them more than I, but you said it.