1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphins 2014 Team

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan40, Dec 9, 2013.

1. dolfan40

dolfan40 Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Germany
    Give me your updated with better oline and other positions..

2. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    2014 Dolphins will be getting ready to beat Indy in the Wild Card round.

3. P h i N s A N i T y

P h i N s A N i T y My Porpoise in Life

Apr 19, 2012
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Mckinnie,Incognito,Pouncey,Jerry,Clabo

4. ExplosionsInDaSky

ExplosionsInDaSky Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Thats way too far ahead but one thing is for sure. I'd like to add a big tall receiver like Alshon Jeffrey to the mix. A guy that can go up and get the football the way he can.
    Obviously we need to look at running backs and i'm fine with a re-tread at this point but we don't need to break the bank for one if thats how we do it. Darren McFadden although injury prone should be worth a look as should Rashad Jennings. We can also find one in the draft if need be.

Clearly the O-line needs to be fixed still despite the guys on the line finally playing well. We need a mainstay at left tackle and I think that will be our priority this offseason.

Bring Brent Grimes back...Pay the man, I really don't want us throwing a low ball offer at him and then trying to replace him with...Chris Houston. Lets pay the man what he's worth, he's been far and away our best offseason addition from 2013.

We could use another linebacker but i'm interested to see if Jelani Jenkins can develope a little more.

Dion Jordan...Do we trade Cameron Wake (I certainly don't want us to), how do we fit him into this scheme of things? Third overall pick needs to get going.

Is Charles Clay the long term answer at Tight End? I still think we need a guy that can stretch the field and make blocks for us. Need one of those monster sized TE's...Egnew was supposed to be that guy but hasn't so does Sims step up and get a shot? I actually like Sims next year for us making more of a splash then he has this year.

Is anyone counting on Will Davis and Jamar Taylor next year? I actually am. If we do lose Grimes look for one or both of them to eventually step up and take over.

All in all I don't see making a huge wave in free agency this year. Of course there will be minimal signings here and there and a few re-tread stop gap players but the draft is really once again what i'm looking forward to. That along with the developement of the soon to be second year players.

5. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan.

6. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Indy will end up with the 4seed.

At Cinncy you mean.:yes:

7. invid