1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

War Eagle! If you haven't seen it 1,000 times already...

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Finrunner, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Finrunner

Finrunner Season Ticket Holder

Dec 11, 2007
    It.never.gets.old.

[video=youtube;8GKmkD1pUG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GKmkD1pUG0[/video]

Hopefully, the high won't have us laying an egg against Missouri. If we win that one, I guess at that time I'll start politicking hard that AU should have a shot in the Mystical National Championship game. But for now...

War Eagle! Go Auburn!
    Go Michigan State!
    Heck, go Duke!

2. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    I got Mizzou.

3. Finrunner

Dec 11, 2007
    Well, I think Mizzou is pretty darned good. And AU seems primed for a let down after that game and finish. In 2010 when we won it all, we played South Carolina in the SEC Championship. The Iron Bowl game is always huge to Auburn, but in the 2010 Iron Bowl, Auburn scored our final go-ahead TD with some time left in the game, like in the middle of the fourth quarter. It was a huge win, but it's tough rival the final part of this year's game and all of its up and downs throughout.

And the great finish keeps getting talked about over and over here in Alabama. I really hope the players are being insulated, but that seems tough. Meanwhile, Mizzou is just lying in wait and focused on the upcoming game. I can see why lots of people are picking Missouri. I'm really hoping Auburn makes it another great game and wins. But this one is going to be tough.

4. Fishweiser

Fishweiser New Member

Apr 24, 2009
    War damn eagle!!

Finrunner likes this.
  5. Finrunner

Dec 11, 2007
    Yeah, baby!!! One more to go!!!