1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flacco underthrew Jacoby Jones

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by phintasmic, Nov 28, 2013.

1. phintasmic

phintasmic Banned

Oct 21, 2013
    He was wide open!

But I thought Flacco had the strongest arm in the NFL??? Surely he doesn't underthrow wide open WRs?????

Hmmmm....

2. Sumlit

Sumlit Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2012
    Miami
    He threw again moments later and they connected for an almost TD. Ball was under thrown again in the sense Jacoby Jones had to slow down to run under it and as a result he got tackled at the two, but it was a better throw.

phintasmic likes this.
  3. Flacco is a mediocre QB that thanks to an exceptional post season performance has now become one of the more over rated QBs. I could probably name at least 10 QBs that I prefer over him.

jim1 likes this.
  4. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    This is what its come to eh... watching a game every week and pointing **** out without actually breaking down the reasoning... Awesome.

djphinfan likes this.
  5. phintasmic

phintasmic Banned

Oct 21, 2013

I didn't think it would this difficult to understand. Tannehill haters have been raking him over the coals for underthrowing Wallace. Flacco had been brought up several times as having the best deep ball in the NFL. He under threw a wide open Jacoby Jones, he had plenty of time, nobody was pressuring him. And he missed it, bad. The point is, IT HAPPENS. To all QBs. It is the least completed pass in the NFL.

So why are people crying about Tannehill not completing them, when Flacco missed too??

It's all about their agendas, and it's not that hard to see.

Well, for most of us anyhow.

6. pumpdogs

pumpdogs Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    delaware
    Yea but does it happen every time.?It does to tannehill!!

7. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    since he completed a long pass to wallace against the panthers your comment is a lie !!!

8. finwin

finwin Active Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Jamestown, NC
    Seems like any team can win or lose this year. But in the end, good teams pull out wins. Miami did that today and so did NE and the Ravens. It's a shame Miami has erased their entire margin for error this season. I hope they grow up and start playing 60 minutes because they have not done that all season.

9. TwinRivers

TwinRivers New Member

Oct 21, 2013
    Jacoby seems to be the only one he under throws. Jacoby is our #2 receiver and Flacco doesn't seem to have the timing with him. Jacoby has great speed like Wallace both of whom are easy to under throw. Flacco threw a 70 yarder in Denver during the playoffs and still under threw him. I notice many QBs under throwing receivers in the NFL especially on deep balls. I'll agree that he needs to get the timing down.