1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who do we need to lose for tonight's game for our Dolphins?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by JShady, Nov 28, 2013.

1. JShady

JShady Miami Heat lover

Sep 8, 2013
    Steelers or Ravens? Who needs to lose that game?

2. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    We need Pitt to win since we lost to Balt. Then we can take care of Pitt assuming we start winning games.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

3. Not So Fast

Not So Fast Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Lake Worth, FL
    What byroan said.

4. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Head to head only matters if two teams are tied, if it's 3 or more then it goes to other tie breakers. I think?

5. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    /thread

.... plus with a concussion to Ben so he sits out next week. :shifty:

6. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Balt is 5-4 in conference. Pitt is 4-4, so I'd think we'd want Pitt to win in this regard, no.

7. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Its close either way. One will lose and thats good enough since we're fighting them both. If we dont beat the Jets, its over regardless. As much as it stung, last week's game was easily the least important of the final six. Win both against the Jets, at the Bills and At the Steelers, and we've got a great shot.

8. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I'm rooting for the Steelers because Roethlisberger looks like Will Farrell.

9. dolfan22

dolfan22 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Speaking of Will Ferrell ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP17Wo2oC8Q

We were in Qualicum Beach the other week and a woman was loading her 4 labradoodles into her car , msdolfan saw them and commented that they looked like Will Ferrell ( when he is sporting the fluffy do ) ... she then said we should get one and name the dog Will Ferrell , like good boy Will Ferrell , always calling him by the full name.

She is crazy for Will Ferrell , calls him a comedic genius and he is the main component for her comedic dream team , which includes Christopher Walken , Zach Galifanakis and others that are more fluid. Last Sunday they Grey Cup was on and TSN aired this promo and I could hear it was him before they panned to show who it was . TSN ( national sports network ) is bringing him in , in character as Ron Burgundy to call some of the Roar Of The Rings curling event ( to determine the olympic teams ) . Well she went cuckoo , as we moved from Winnipeg in September and he will be there December 1st which is her birthday and saying how wrong it was that this was unfolding as it is. She called my son who is in sports media and shares her sense of humour and asked if him he was going to meet him etc. etc. and asked if one of our old neighbours/friend was bringing him in ( he isn't but was involved in the movie The Campaign ) sooo she has been moping here on Vancouver Island this week bemoaning this just not being fair !

Yes , I have to do something BIG Sunday.

phintasmic and MrClean like this.