1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Truly pathetic organization and kudos to Miami fans

Discussion in 'SoapBox - Rants forum' started by ET7, Nov 24, 2013.

1. ET7

ET7 New Member

Jan 7, 2010
    I give every single miami fan props for dealing with this BS for the past decade and if not longer. On top of that, i give every fan kudos for dealing with this team the past 5-7 years. I even give the Ireland supporters kudos for sticking by their team even when he is probably one of the worst GMs and humans overall.

1) Again we can't score in the 2nd half. Since week 4 we only have 6 TDs in the 2nd half. Truly pathetic. Franchise QB? HEACH COACH? Got a WR to help the team score but we don't have a single person to deliver the ball to him or Hartline with all the money he got because of the hype he got just because he had 1k yards receiving as a #1 WR with no #2 behind him.

2) Out coached, week after week, half after half this team gets out coached in the 2nd half.
    3) We get a lead in the 1st half, then go dink and dunk offense with zero passes over 10 yards in the 2nd half and lose the game. CONSERVATIVE team, Philibin must be Morono in disguise.

4) Ross, truly pathetic owner. He will probably fire Ireland, keep Philly boy, lose again in 14' then the new GM will fire the HC and find a new QB which will lead to another 3-5 year plan.

5) What has RT17 improved in? Deep ball? Just pATHETIC, robotic? STILL very much so since college. Can't feel out pressure or throw ball away even after Marino mentioned that last year. Doesn't see open WRs like Mathews today open for a 20+ yard gain with YAC instead we throw to Wallace falling out of bounce blanketed with a CB. He left Sims open for a 40 yard bomb 2 weeks ago with Mathews later in the game to so nothing has changed.

100% not a franchise QB and 100% Hartline is the most overpriced WR in the NFL today.

6) Don't care anymore, last time i gave my 15 points that still to this very moment are all 100% accurate and i got bombed so I just finished my venting and am calling it quits because this team truly isn't worth my time anymore.

Phinsoverpats, ASOT and TooGoodForDez like this.
  2. ASOT

ASOT New Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Coral Gables, FL
    ET7 I feel ya brother, I am very close myself. I have never been this depressed about this team, even in the 2007 season.

ET7 and TooGoodForDez like this.
  3. ET7

ET7 New Member

Jan 7, 2010
    by the way, apologies for the grammar, I quickly typed my thoughts lol.

4. scotty_irnbru

scotty_irnbru Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Dundee, Scotland
    Rant! A hypothetical. What if tannehill had of hit on a td on that last couple plays? What would you be saying right now? I know it's a game of what ifs but surely you can see the tiny margins involved here?

5. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Then shut up and piss off.

6. phinswolverinesrockets

phinswolverinesrockets If he dies, he dies

Oct 31, 2013
    Houston
    lmao

7. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    We deserve better then this and I hope someone realizes it. Fan through thick and thin but **** man

bran likes this.
  8. bran

bran Senior Member

Dec 20, 2007
    New Hampshire
    definitely. i will never turn on the dolphins but goddamn this hurts every year. how this team continues to **** the bed in the second half is just dumbfounding.

Jt0323 likes this.
  9. OkiePhin

OkiePhin Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Wish you would have been a Carolina fan back in 2011 when they won 6 games with their new HC followed by 7 the next year. By your standard the whole team would have been fired, breaking any building process sending the team into more mediocre play and we would have won today. Please switch teams :up:

10. ET7

ET7 New Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Oh wait, 2011 you say? Did they have the same GM with the same players say back when Miami had this issue since IRELAND CAME ON BOARD GENIUS?

Oh no, i didn't think so. And Cam as a rookie was a super star, had a down year last year and this year has rebounded back. RT was never a super star, **** Cam had one of the best deep balls and accuracy coming out along with the ability to create plays out of nothing, what the hell did RT have? Did anyone actually watch his game in college to know that he hasn't PROGRESSED 1 bit since? every downfall he had in college continues to grow in the NFL. ZEROOOOO progress and I watched almost every game of his in college, which wasn't much to begin with.