1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incognito feels shocked and betrayed by Martin

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Ronnie Bass, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Ronnie Bass

Ronnie Bass Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 19, 2007
    In our latest installment of:

[video=youtube;GDDHcN75HnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDDHcN75HnU[/video]

The Cogs is betrayed and crushed.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9948531/richie-incognito-feels-betrayed-jonathan-martin

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I still can't believe these idiots keep insinuating and controlling that narrative that the vm's were malicious, not using the word every time you quote the Vm is just as dumb..

Fin D and cuchulainn like this.
  3. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    BSpn is going out of it's way to control the narrative and direct people on what to think in this situation. That poll was more BS and they are broadcasting it to help control what people think about Ritchie and the situation.

Martin acted to befriend Ritchie, gained his confidence, then betrayed him.

Since this is a soap opera, let's take it further. Ritchie should check himself into a hospital for "emotional therapy", then have his lawyer release statements to the press while counter-suing Martin for Emotional Distress. Turn the tables.

Bpk and Ronnie Bass like this.
  4. jpep13

jpep13 Coach Of The Year Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Heads are rolling in a duffel bag:tantrum:

5. Pauly

Pauly Season Ticket Holder

Nov 29, 2007
    Unfortunately what Incognito has to say about how he feels sheds no light on the saga.

He could genuinely have done nothing wrong and had a prima donna explode when he was in the vicinity. He could be a clueless meathead with zero empathy who has no capacity to understand that he has done the wrong thing. He could be a true villain who on being caught doing the bad thing is trying to cover his tracks.

I just hate it when the media question people as their interrogation technique plain sucks. They want quotes to fit the story they've already written and don't know how to ferret out the truth, so we end up stories like this where we end up knowing how someone involved feels but we are not closer to finding out what actually happened.

6. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    See to me that's the first step in the filtering process.....what direction does the story need to go to bolster the media? That's where I start, when trying to determine whats really going on. Does it guarantee a result? No. Is it evidence? No. Is it possibly an indicator? Yes.

There's arguments to be made if Jon or Ritchie is the bad guy or not, but we should at least all agree, the media are definitely bad guys in all of this.

RickyBobby likes this.
  7. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    The media pretty much sealed Incognito's fate with the team, I don't think even if the players wanted him back or the coaching staff, they won't do it due to the distraction it would cause. There's no weathering the storm, each day something new comes out and it keeps getting worse.

8. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA

It doesn't get worse, it's just getting more annoying. My friends up here (pa/jersey area) are giants, steelers, jets fans. I've heard from all of them at this point "why won't this just go away? Why won't they stop talking about it?!"

As dolphins fans this is grueling, imagine being a non-dolphins fan. This must be The most boring "scandal" of all time. News story about two guys you've never heard of on a bad offensive line on a team you don't root for.

Ducken likes this.
  9. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I do wonder if he's in L.A. to meet with Martin. It would help both of them to sit down and figure out what went wrong and why he felt the way he did without saying anything about it.

10. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS
    IMO, it's because Cogs called Shefter and ESPN out for BS reporting a few days ago. The onslaught didn't begin until then. Now ESPN has it's full weight and attention focused on attacking him. They aren't reporting, they are directing. He already made Shefter look bad after previous scandal Shefter put out that was proven to be inaccurate and more gossip. This appears to be a smear campaign.

Fin D and CitizenSnips like this.
  11. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    Yea I suppose that's probably true.

12. rtl1334

rtl1334 New Member

Jan 1, 2009
    With David Cornwell in the picture, I would put the odds them meeting at or around zero.

Mcduffie81 likes this.
  13. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    Yup. Don't want just or right from wrong, just want paid.

Bpk likes this.
  14. Den54

Den54 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    AMERICA!

His balls are too big for that.

15. Den54

Den54 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    AMERICA!
    Cogs told Shefter to BRING IT! Well, it was brought.

Bpk likes this.