1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misguided Mess

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Lee2000, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Lee2000

Lee2000 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Pearl, Mississippi
    Misguided mess

Conflict between players out in the open and more sensational by the day.
    A story that keeps prompting fans and even players to attack particular parties, especially Martin. While I don't condone the way this came out, attacking Martin may help some of you to cope with all this, but it isn't productive to moving forward and focusing on what is left of the season.
    Make no mistake, this is a black eye on the locker room, the coaches, the administration, and even the owner. And depending on how silly we want to be it can even be a black on us the fans.
    At minimum, this is an embarrassing, low point for this franchise, and a terrible message to send on behalf of the league. It would not shock me if the rest of the league is privately pissed at the Dolphins for what these course of events will lead to in terms of action in the league.
    Let us hope for some degree of mercy in this and to restore some element of integrity to this once proud organization. I find nothing funny, joke worthy, or exhilarating about any of this.
    I insincerely hope for quick resolution, an end to all the damn source mess, a return to game day focus, and new leadership if necessary.
    If I am talking about Ireland, Aponte, lawyers, sources, Omar Kelly, Armando etc. more than I am focused on the next game and watching the team get better... that is a definite sign this is a misguided mess.

2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    -If anything, the story is de-escalating

-We are 4-4 with a MNF game this Monday, we are in the thick of the playoff chase

-Offensive line has been reshuffled, as it needed to be

Being a firm non BSPN watcher, I can only look w/amusement on the heavy breathing and "woe is us' stuff at each new article, designed to get you to click on it of course, that takes the smallest thing and makes it seem MAHOR!

The lawyers letter..pfft...keep in mind Crowder pointed out to Light that his mom was a drug addicted working woman..Light took a swing (no flag of course), if all they have is this..no worries.

So far:

-Fire Ireland, Philbin and everyone else, make Coyle the interim HC!
    -We will lose draft picks like the Saints did!

Then

-Fire Ireland, in season!

No talk of Wake's GW safety, or beating a very good Cinci team, no talk of how we match up against the Bucs, nope, just more kick the dog and it barks stuff

:yawn: