1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what to beleive or not to beleive.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Aquafin, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    I am not sure what to believe about this team but what I do know is the Ireland supporters seam to be smoking crack or they wouldn't tolerate the negative publicity which is the fault of just four people this team is a smoke and mirrors team and people refuse to see in the heart of the matter . Its not the media 's fault this is on Ireland and his cronies . we all are guilty and I use the term loosely because I was in denial about where we were as a team 8 years ago.

If we were winning playoff games and all I would not be so pissed off but we are not winning and we don't look good either but yet we have many in our midst that want to see what they want to see.

I would agree with some that Philbin gets more grief but too many things are going wrong the Owner needs to rebuild the front office so we can travel the road to respectability , up until this year I was wanting to believe we might make a run but we are a dysfunctional team and there is no other way to look at it.

I do think we have more talent but we have had the same ole issues for more then 10 years now so there wont be any playoffs until we rid us of Ireland .

Philbin and Sherman wont take us to a plus .500 let alone playoffs .

so now is the time to change and build a better foundation on more stable ground.

scoring touchdowns still seems like a stuggle so I will blame Sherman and Philbin not Ryan Tannehill.

we as fans need to stop pretending we are contenders and look in depth with this team . that is all I object to is the false belief and the pretending to be something we are not.

I am going soul searching which is something I might suggest for many others because the media knows us better then we do.

2. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    [​IMG]

emocomputerjock likes this.
  3. gilv13

gilv13 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2009
  4. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado
    [​IMG]

Griese's Glasses and gilv13 like this.
  5. TotoreMexico

TotoreMexico Your retarded

Jan 4, 2008
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

MikeHoncho likes this.
  6. P h i N s A N i T y

P h i N s A N i T y My Porpoise in Life

Apr 19, 2012
    Treasure Coast, FL
    After the sloppy rant he admits the need to go soul searching. Get the help you need bro ! God Bless !

Steve-Mo likes this.
  7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Ok. Well, take care now.
    [​IMG]

Steve-Mo likes this.