1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allow me to introduce myself.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Space Cadet, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Space Cadet

Space Cadet New Member

Nov 6, 2013
    Miami Beach
    Hello, just signed up, and want to take the opportunity to make my presence known.

I'm a longtime dolphins fan. I inherited them from my grandmother, who was the ultimate dolphins fan. I grew up in Palm Beach, lived in several cities around the country, and now I live in Miami Beach. I try to make it to at least one game a year. I also go to a lot of Marlins game, and sometime the Heat. Things have slowed down lately so I now have the time to sound off on a message board. I started lurking here when I wanted to find out about the new uniforms, and you guys had the best thread about it. Been coming back ever since.

Thanks, see ya around.

2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Welcome! You've picked a very interesting time in this franchise to join us that's for sure! Lots of great conversation going on here about the craziness surrounding us.

Look forward to hearing from you! Hope you enjoy your time here!

3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Welcome about dude.

4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Welcome

5. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Welcome bro. :hi5:

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Hi. Willkommen.

7. Space Cadet

Space Cadet New Member

Nov 6, 2013
    Miami Beach
    Yeah, thats sort of what motivated me to finally join up. Can't go five minutes without hearing about the dolphins now, I wanted to get involved in the discussion.

Thanks for the welcome fellas!