1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miami dolphin players read this.!!!!we gotcha back!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Don't let them generalize you!!!, don't let them bully you!!!, this misplaced adversity shall unite you!!!!!you Know what I'm sayin man, you can play pissed off now, this is a unique chance to make the Media look stupid, make them pay for assassinating your character as a team... go for it man!!!..play for each other and your character now, and for the rest of the season... Keep this with you, show the world they fu&$ed up with they judged wrongly..show your loyal fans something we can be proud of...ya hear..!!! Lets do this!!!

2. dWreck

dWreck formerly dcaf

Oct 23, 2011
    Sebring, FL
    They are able to speak their minds now and its all coming out. They are pissed and they all have cogs back 110%.

3. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Hell yeah this is the DJ I've grown to love these past few years!! Finally a chance for us unite as a fan base and as a team!

RGF and djphinfan like this.
  4. dWreck

dWreck formerly dcaf

Oct 23, 2011
    Sebring, FL
    72-0 monday?

5. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Re: Miami dolphin players read this.!!!!

Hey..why the hell not..cant think of a better way to say **** you to all the media..Omar..Armando..Espn..

THEN TO WIN THE WHOLE DAMNED THING

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatlk 2

joenhre, RGF and Bpk like this.
  6. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    I don't care what happens surrounding the team, Ireland all that crap, I don't care if we haven't heard everything yet, it's all about THESE players now!!! They didn't deserve this, and I'm gonna root for them with anger in my veins, just like they should play..!!

joenhre, DOLPHAN1 and mullingan like this.
  7. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Holy sh&$, were gonna have 53 guys that all want to be leaders...thank you Jon Martin, we will take the hit , it's ok man, you just get better, we'll be alright.

joenhre and mullingan like this.
  8. Phins_Fan_87

Phins_Fan_87 Phins and Heat fan Club Member

Mar 9, 2013
    Weston
    time to skull **** the bucs

joenhre likes this.
  9. bran

bran Senior Member

Dec 20, 2007
    New Hampshire
    glad to see the team rallying around this, and they are pissed off. **** the media, **** espn, GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

joenhre likes this.
  10. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    I would love to know if shiano and fisher have ever let their team cut the hair of rookies and carry vet pads, cause that's about as far as our rookie hazing goes...

Both coaches just declared they don't do business like that..

11. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    A skull has how many holes?.. Maybe we can share????

Ok maybe not.

12. RGF

RGF THE FINSTER Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    NY
    Ok, now that I`m totally psyched ,is it Monday yet ?

joenhre and djphinfan like this.
  13. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    What's good about this is practice concentration, would love to watch the one that's gonna take place 2maro.

RGF likes this.
  14. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

The past few days have been nuts and a win makes up for it and how the game vs. Cincy went is an indication of the heart this team has. Carry that forward despite people (myself included) knee jerk reactions to all this BS. We're all (mostly not the trolls) die hard phins fans here..

joenhre and steveincolorado like this.
  15. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    the act of bullying is one topic that is on par with me in terms of what angers me, as pro athletes thinking their blessed with talent.

It's such a hanus thing to do, it's such a horrible word, it's such a hurtful thing to do, can you imagine how our players feel being accused of it???

I think I would probabaly need to calm down before playing a football game...I'm sure there a lots of grown men playing football that would feel the same..

16. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Once again, this is not about anyone else but our players, Ireland, Turner, they may indeed get fired, but I don't care right now, if we can unite and p,ay great football as a team, for their coach,for each other, the positive impact of that will outweight some losing their jobs..

17. PlanB

PlanB New Member

Mar 6, 2013
    I wish this was going to be a Home game. Imagine we organize a giant Protest in favor of the Dolphins treatment by the media and J. Martin. Everyone bring a Food Tray , and at a certain planned time , Everyone stands up and throws the food tray down and walks out of the stadium. That would be unprecedented.

18. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    "A malicious physical altercation"... What a crock a sh&$..

Dion Jordan fought him in practice, probably because dion was talkin about how he's never lost to Stanford, and they went at it, then, guess who turns it around and will now use that as part of his accusations..

19. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Hell ya nice job DJ!

20. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Need posters at game ( apologize to our team Martin )

21. P h i N s A N i T y

P h i N s A N i T y My Porpoise in Life

Apr 19, 2012
    Treasure Coast, FL
    It's our time. Just Win baby.

*Realizes the haters whining constantly about the team wouldn't touch this thread with a ten foot pole..... CANT TOUCH THIS, CRYBABIES !!!!

GO DOLPHINS ! WOOOOoooooooot !