1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did Martin haze?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ThickbloodedPhin, Nov 5, 2013.

1. ThickbloodedPhin

ThickbloodedPhin New Member

Nov 21, 2010
    Not that it justifies anything, just odd I've heard it mentioned but not in depth. In another post it was mentioned in passing that Martin was in on the same prank that was his final straw just a week prior. Also on either Pats or NY radio they claimed Martin stole a teammates car to drive it into a pond. Has any of this been confirmed?

2. Griese's Glasses

Griese's Glasses Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Ottawa, ON
    Pats and Jets radio? They'll probably tell you Brian Hartline used to hold up liquor stores in his college days or that Mike Sherman knows what he's doing...

3. ThickbloodedPhin

ThickbloodedPhin New Member

Nov 21, 2010
    Forced to listen to it at work sometimes. Some of the bias/ agendas can be comical but mostly nauseating. Still doubt they'd completely make up a rumor like that based on nothing. And what about Martin leaving someone else at the table a week before? I wanna say CK mentioned it

4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Probably, do notice the focus has shifted from Martin to Richie I though.

5. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Was Martin in a fraternity at Stanford by any chance?

6. Killer Bees

Killer Bees Bringin' the Ruckus

Aug 14, 2011
    I doubt he would survive hell week lol, even though athletes basically skip the whole pledging phase and just get accepted.