1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'll tell you one thing I've learned for sure

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Rocky Raccoon, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    This team fights and fights and doesn't quit. All the drama this week and coming off a 4 game losing streak all we heard was how Philbin probably lost the locker room and that the team was in shambles.

And yet, we struggled coming out in the 2nd half, gave up the lead and didn't let it destroy us. Proud of this team for continuing to fight. Issues still? Of course, but the biggest thing was that they persevered and WON THE ****ING GAME!

Media can take their "shambles" and stick it up their ***!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    To me... things might be off in the locker room... but Philbin hasnt lost this team IMO. Sherman may have lost members of the offense, and the defense may be getting upset with it too as a result, but this team was still focused tonight, still performed, and didnt cave and get blown out like everyone in the Miami media would have had you believe they would have. Philbin is very much in control here still IMO.

Fin D, TNphinfan and SICK like this.
  3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Yes!!!! We are back mother ****er

4. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I'll have my Ronin's 4-4 thoughts up tomorrow. Some crazy weather in Cincinnati tonight. Not going to make it to my computer until after work tomorrow (today). Wind advisory and Tornado warnings in November. WTF.

maynard likes this.
  5. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Wake basically intimated that they won this game for Jonathan Martin on NFLN postgame. Interesting way to put it.

6. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Cincinnati feeling the effects of the EarthWake from Miami, I see.

7. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Felt them even before the game started today. Went from 60-65 with slight rain today to high wind and tornado warnings tonight.

8. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    In 2008 when we made the postseason, we beat a bunch of mediocre teams and a Bradyless Patriots but got our butts handed to us by playoff caliber ones. Now we're showing we can beat playoff teams with wins against Indy & Cincy and really should've beaten NE last week and Baltimore two weeks prior, but we have GOT to sure up the second half of these games and stop playing down to lesser talented teams.