1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

taunting could be costly

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Aquafin, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    Well we may not score enough to worry about this but if a player even looks like he is taunting the nfl wants to have players flagged for taunting and if they have it their way if a player gets caught taunting it will not only be a 15 yard penalty and the touchdown will be nullified . you know guys we have not had a player who was guilty of taunting in many of years .

what I am afraid of is when we play the patriots any official could call a taunting penalty every time we score and this is not a big deal but it could be because we saw last week that the officials will play favorites .

I think the league need to focus on more important stuff then guys taunting .

I am not sure how this affects Miami but I think it opens the door for more bad officiating.

2. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Bad officiating could be costly, but yet they never want to discuss that.

Aquafin and Mcduffie81 like this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I would of punched Tate if I was a ram.or if I was a safety, better watch out dude..it was a bi6$h move and he will get his.

4. ScottishFin

ScottishFin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Glasgow, Scotland
    No Fun League strikes again. Why not allow decent but not over the top celebrations ? Every sport is now getting this way which is **** :( I want to see my players go nuts like the fans when they score whether thats the Dolphins with a TC or Thistle with a goal

Aquafin likes this.
  5. PhinGeneral

PhinGeneral PC Texas A&M, Bro Club Member

Jan 4, 2008
    Swamps of Jersey
    You're going overboard here. I suspect officials aren't going to call taunting unless someone actually taunts somebody, which on the whole I'd think is much more apparent than making a split second pass interference or batted ball call. All officials are graded on their performance, and the better ones are given the more important games. Your paranoia is overwrought.

6. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house

I agree let the players play !!! ROGER Godell is a hypocrite and he is a *** so I think the nfl needs to get a new commish .

7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Cool