1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loved my Fins....ever since I was a kid.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Griese's Glasses, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Griese's Glasses

Griese's Glasses Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Ottawa, ON
    Loved the Dolphins since I heard about the perfect season as a kid and maybe that goofy Ace ventura movie had something to do with it. Marino was a house-hold name as long as I can remember but unfortunately I was too young to appreciate his career at the time (i'm 22 now), I just wish I could have lived through his career as an adult. Grew up with Zach as my hero, RW34 jerseys in every color, and didn't give a crap that Pennington was a Jet, he rocked.

I'm from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. And screw the Bills and their 1 Toronto game a year. While i'm at it...screw Toronto. Fins to the end.

RGF, anlgp, Boik14 and 1 other person like this.
  2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Welcome aboard, we've found our Qb, and Te and Wr's, Rb and OL is still up in the air

3. Griese's Glasses

Griese's Glasses Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Ottawa, ON
    Why let go of Bush? He was a pedestrian last year but this Miller/Thomas fusion of mediocrity can't hold up as an effective run team, although vs. Buff they played okay.

4. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Imo the OL is more the issue then Miller and Thomas. Also terrible playcalling.

Welcome aboard!

anlgp likes this.
  5. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Another issue is Sherman goes away from the run and quickly, he's very bizzarre that way

I'm a Thigpen fan, since his long play vs the Saints...nothing..DTrain has it working, better not give it to him, Miller busts a 50 yd run...uh-uh..it's on you TanneBoy..sling the rock around with a leaky offensive line...try not to get killed ya hear?