1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what are our options at ths juncture in the season?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Aquafin, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    I watched the Texans chiefs game and the Texans have become what the dolphins once were. they getting to a level that Miami once was getting too but I don't know where the Texans are heading . I noticed one thing that the Chiefs and Texans have that we don't and that is there defense doesn't give up 24 points or more in the fourth qtr it sure looks like Miami has two real weakness .

1) the secondary has holes but I wont say the secondary is terrible but I don't see a Brock Marion nor do I see a Sam Madison or a Patrick Surtain . do we need a another cornerback or safety ?

2) the oline its no secret that this is the worst oline in dolphins history .

my question to you guys is can we find any oline players off of waviers that might be a stop gap fix ?

I would bring in about 5 or 6 guys and try them and I would send Clabo down the road hell I would pack his bags and take him to the airport if that meant improving the team.

I think I would bring in another cb just for the competition .