1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 in a row?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ET7, Oct 20, 2013.

1. ET7

ET7 New Member

Jan 7, 2010
    So after my 15 points and getting beat up for it it appears those 15 points are STILL valid.

Maybe I should be GM of this pathetic team.

I'm so happy we establish teh run game while down 14 points so when we have the lead we abandon it for the passing game.
    I also really love how all of our runs are so predictable. I mean who would ever think we are going to run the ball while in shotgun formation? Beats me.
    Just because we run it 5 times in a row it doesn't mean its ALWAYS going to be a run play, does it? hmm...

I love how after Clemons INT we go into conservative mode and pathetic play calling setting up for a long FG as well. Great way to take advantage of the TO you create. Sure brings a lot of motivation to the defense.

Am I the only one that would do the same job as Clabo is doing for 1/10th of hte pay and be happy? I sure envy his life. Great money for a pathetic human at his job. I wish everyone here that works can screw up at work and still keep their job and on top of that get bonuses for things like "waking up early enough to be on time at work everyday" or "coming back from break on time" since they get bonuses for "lifting weights" when its ****ING REQUIRED YOU PIECE OF **** CONSIDERING YOU NEED TO BE BUILT TO COMPETE AT THIS LEVEL ALSO CONSIDERING YOUR JOB IS ON THE LINE AND YOU ARE GETTING PAID HANDSOMELY FOR THIS BS.

I was going to keep on goign but when the thought of Clabo getting bonuses for lifting weights came it just sparked more anger and it isn't worth it.

So I will keep it at that.

Goodbye 2013 MIami Dolphins. Get ready for the draft because we have a VICIOUS GM in charge waiting to tear up the cornfed linemen with every pick.

Oh yea, apparently we were in the market for a RB because our DT sucked balls another wasted 2nd round pick, sure glad Ireland got an extension. Where would MIami be without htis guy? Beats me.

PS: L vs Pats next week and Bengals week after, 3-5, another losing season.

Aquafin likes this.
  2. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    I just knew that thread stating we'd be 5-1 after the Saints loss was a jinx. We'll be lucky to get to 5 wins before mid-November.

3. Aquafin

Aquafin New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    the poor house
    Can Jeff Ireland STILL GET FIRED ? IF not then MR Ross needs to just sell the team because we wont win with Sherman as the o.c and the oline being a joke .