1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just for Mr. Clean..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RevRick, Oct 11, 2013.

1. RevRick

RevRick Long Haired Leaping Gnome Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Thomasville, GA
    I found it!

A frog is outgrowing his lily pad and decides to make some home improvements. He doesn't have the money, so he hops to the bank to borrow some. At the bank, he takes a seat at loan officer Patricia Black's desk and explains his dilemma.
    "I want to upgrade my lily pad, maybe add another window, but I don't have the cash. Can you lend me the money?"
    "Maybe." said Mrs. Black. "What can you offer as collateral?"
    "Well", says the frog. "All I have is this paperweight. You shake it up and it snows on the little village. Cute, huh?"
    "I'm not sure," Mrs. Black replied. "Do you have any personal references."
    The frog replied, "Well, my father is famous. He's Mick Jagger."
    "Hmm.....I'll have to speak to my manager." She enters her manager's office.
    "Mr. Bitterby," she begins. "I've a frog at my desk who wants to borrow money for lily pad improvements. But all he can offer for collateral is this glass paperweight and says his father is Mick Jagger."
    Mr. Bitterby takes the paperweight, hefts it in his hand, looks at her and says, "It's a knick-knack, Patty Black, give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

2. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    literally lol!!! Thanks Rev.

3. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I can remember your posting that same joke, with minor differences, on the first forum we were members of together, back around 1996 or 97.
    The first time the knick knack was a pink porcelain elephant, and the bank teller's name was Patricia Wack. I think the new changes improve the joke though. I was into printing out things back then, and printed a copy of that joke and found it in a stack of papers in the past year or so.
    There was a Packers forum on that same site as I recall, and they had some really great jokes about Bears fans. I may have some printed copies of them around here too.