1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is exactly how it felt like

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Frumundah Finnatic, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    [​IMG]

But I had to laugh a bit when I saw that.

2. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    The only people who should be complaining right now are the ones who thought we would be undefeated after 4 games, when the season began.

aka nobody.

3. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    A loss still hurts though.

GARDENHEAD likes this.
  4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Eh Baby Boy Tannehill got taken to school, he'll man up and improve

That dude throws the best touch passes since Pennington was our guy.

We missed the Kraken, Wallace had best look in the mirror, I do not expect every catch to be a 50 yd Td, I do expect him to make the simple plays first and foremost

Rule #1..catch the damn ball

5. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I'm sure that's not the way the coaches and players feel. Do you think they are going to be ok with an embarrassing loss just because they are better than what the media and fans thought they would be 4 games in? Why should fans feel any different? I agree that nobody should be having knee jerk throw in the towel reactions to this game, but it's normal behavior to be bummed out after a blowout loss, I don't care what the expectations were.

Unlucky 13 likes this.
  6. Hooty

Hooty New Member

Sep 24, 2013
    Hoo. UGH! so, im probably well on my way to making myself unpopular on this forum by saying this buttttttt. I was/am really un happy with the Wallace signing. Dude is a buster. It pisses me off to no end that we got rid of B Marsh and then we replace him with this clown. I would of really liked to go after Cruz last off season or **** even Sanders
    before Wallace.

7. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    A loss can hurt, I prefer using a loss as motivation to beat the next opponent though.

If we lost to an inferior team I'd be more apt to bring the knives out but in this case I think we should all give credit to the Saints for having a great game plan and playing a hell of a game as opposed to trashing our own team. JMHO.

8. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007
  9. FanMarino

FanMarino Season Ticket Holder

Nov 24, 2007
    Regarding Wallace. I know I don't want to be hearing any "ask the coaches" type comments. I think he needs to knuckle down and start earning his paycheck.

toto likes this.
  10. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    Some people need to lighten up just a bit. I thought the picture was hilarious.

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  11. FanMarino

FanMarino Season Ticket Holder

Nov 24, 2007
    I'm not going overboard on this loss. O-Line isn't helping Tanny at all right now, Wallace needs to step up his performances. That's the weakness on Offense. Defense.....we missed Wake and Saints had Sproles and Graham ...oh yeah..they had this guy called Brees in his own stadium. Our Defense isn't a problem. These games will happen against very good teams.

12. btdickey99

btdickey99 New Member

Mar 19, 2013
    I couldn't agree more with you on this one. B Marsh is one of the most hungry and physical receivers in the league and we let him go for a 3rd round pick...WTH?

13. 77FinFan

77FinFan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Buckeye Land
    Too many drops; Wallace, Sims, Gibson, either Miller or Thomas on a screen, maybe a couple of others. Can't expect to beat a team like NO playing like that.

14. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    That's b/c you have no sense of humor :tongue2: