1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phin Fan from up North

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PhillyPhin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. PhillyPhin

PhillyPhin Banned

Sep 30, 2013
    Hey, I hail from Philadelphia where I support the Eagles as my NFC team and been following the Fins since 87. I always thought the Fins never won because the fans weren't very critical and players came to south florida to get Tans instead of winning Championships so I decided to be the ONE fan who demands greatness (not happy with 1 superbowl appearance since 1972). In Philadelphia we lose the fight for demanding greatness because of powerful ownership that settles for Making money over putting together a quality team. I think i can have better luck in getting the Dolphins ownership to get their heads out of their ***** The first thing I am proposing is a Rally to Get Jeff Ireland fired. He is horrible and the most obvious reason the Dolphins have failed to win a division title the last 4 years. With my help I am hoping we can get this team turned around. Look forward to much success in the near future.