1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odricks message to the fans..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Sep 17, 2013.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    " Im very excited, we want all of you to come out, please support us, we need it, we love it, it's gets us excited, so please come out and support us.."

Their very aware of the situation, lets not let them down man.

SICK, Bpk, firedan and 1 other person like this.
  2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    1000 miles away. I'll be watching on TV.

SICK and PapaC like this.
  3. seabass0795

seabass0795 New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Orlando
    I also noticed today that the Dolphins twitter page is following everyone going to the game. They are telling people who are going to tweet #ImThere so I am not sure if they are planning something or what

SICK and Bpk like this.
  4. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

This could be such a special year. I wish I didn't have to watch it from Texas :(

Fill 'em up fellas!! And take a troll along with ya...the gameday posters will thank you.

DolfanTom and Colorado Dolfan like this.
  5. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    If they were smart they would tweet to all their season ticket holders to be in time for intros and be loud as hell on defense, and to have the message on their website.

6. dWreck

dWreck formerly dcaf

Oct 23, 2011
    Sebring, FL
    #ImSoThere

SICK likes this.
  7. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    Since I purchase four season tickets, I know of at least four seats that will be filled this coming Sunday. Unfortunately I also know many former season ticket holders who have gotten used to sitting on the couch in the A/C and they have no interest in going to the games any longer. Many of these former season ticket holders are in their late 50's to late 60's and they just don't want to attend games any longer. Especially when the game is on TV.

Even though I'm in my early 60's, I still enjoy the excitement of being at the stadium, but I do agree with many of these older former season ticket holders when they tell me that they supported the teams for decades by attending games. They now feel it is up to the younger Dolphins fans to support the team by showing up at the stadium. So I would love to be one of the oldie's at the stadium this week, while the rest of the stands are filled by the younger fans of the Dolphins. Hopefully there will be a lot of 20, 30, and 40 year olds in the stands. It is now time the next generation of Dolphin fans stand up and be counted in the stadium, where it really matters. If you have the financial resources, you are a Dolphin fan and you live in South Florida, there are no more excuses for not showing up at the stadium to support your team.

SICK, the 23rd, fins1 and 10 others like this.
  8. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

Much respect.

SICK and DOLPHAN1 like this.
  9. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Defense!!!! Defense!!!!! Defense!!!!

The players are wearing some tshirt this week that has dolhin defense in it, never seen it before, has some logo on it with a dog and crossbones...

SICK likes this.
  10. dWreck

dWreck formerly dcaf

Oct 23, 2011
    Sebring, FL
    Dj bro. You cannot do this to me without links and pictures... Killin me. I havent even seen it and I want one

11. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I guess you will be there. If I wasn't 2700 miles away, I'd be glad to join you.

DolfanTom likes this.
  12. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    ^ This.

I'd be glad to set by MrClean and root for udrick Sarcks and Tandhill to.

SICK likes this.
  13. emocomputerjock

emocomputerjock Senior Member

Nov 23, 2007
    DC
    Would you say it's like a wolf? Is the wolf hungry? Does it need to be fed?

14. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    The wolf wants guacamole, spinach salad with a light dressing and grilled chicken

emocomputerjock likes this.
  15. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Lol nah it's the wolf thing, it's an all black tshirt, left side of the chest..says Dolphin defense with the some logo..I don't know how to post a screen shot from my iPad, sorry guys.

16. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

MAN.. I tell you what.. If I lived in Miami.. I'd be starting the movement to make Miami THE 12th man.. I mean.. Don't fans look at Seattle and go.. What the hell.. What makes them so special. We can do that better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

17. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    The wolf eats barbeque son...slow roasted,finished on the fire, any type of meat, seasoned well, naughty barbeque...

Took a prime rib roast, made a rub with coarse salt, pepper, smashed garlic paste, herbs, olive oil, rubbed that bad boy up, and threw on the fire, got the crust all crispy, then threw it in the oven for an hour and half to a beutiful med rare, holy freakin sh&$... the contrast from the fire induced crust to then slow roasting was delicious..crispy in top, like butter in the middle.

maynard likes this.
  18. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    That's what I'm talking about when you see me write sarcastic remarks about our marketing/promotional depts, they just don't get it VT..

We could never touch the Seahawks because their building is special, but we can do better if directed properly, structurally.

19. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    its tempted to drive down for this one #spurofthemoment. unsure how much id have to pay for tickets. #notquitepriceless

SICK likes this.
  20. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Scalpin you could get decent seats for fifty bucks a pop...

21. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    So much for those who argued that fan participation/spirit has no impact on the players. :)

22. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Seattle more recently but a better model would be Kansas City. this city has supported their team good times or bad.

23. vt_dolfan

EXACTLY.. It has to start with a public voice.. Like one of the radio shows.. WE GOTTA get a 12th man. Teams have to HATE coming into our house. Yeh our stadium isn't conducive to brain busting noise.. But so what.. We can still bring it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

24. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    I think it took a glaring obvious situation like the Seahawks situation to open people's eyes..

You can tangibly see nervousness and skittish play when you have the energy on your side, caveat being it HAS to reach a certain level for it to be the intimidator that you see in Seattle.

What's amazing to me is none of these owners can conceptualize how to build a stadium with this as the major selling point...it's not only a hidden gold mine ( see Seattle franchise making money off 12 th man, merchandising, waiting lists, sell outs, on time arrivals, late departures relative to concession numbers, advertising) but it can also help your fu&$ing team win fu&$ing football games...lol

Dumasses keep putting up cookie cutter sh@&...

25. DolfanTom

DolfanTom Livin' and Dyin' w/ Ryan!

Apr 26, 2008
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Well it goes w/out saying if I wasn't a permanent resident of Upstate NY, Id've had season tix all these years and it wouldn't be an issue. That said, 19 of us coming down for the 11/17 Charger game so there's that. Also, went to Cleveland, going to Buffalo, and just found out today I'm probably going to NY too for the 12/1 Jests game. I'm trying to do my part from up here!

evz, SICK and djphinfan like this.
  26. DolfanTom

DolfanTom Livin' and Dyin' w/ Ryan!

Apr 26, 2008
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    This couldn't be more true. That's why I'd love to see Ross build a new stadium outright, however that could get done. Build it as OB2! The Orange Bowl w/ all the modern touches - but definitely all the original sound! For that, I'd be a three-game pack and fly down three times.

27. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    I know some folks who are in charge of Seattles 12 th man movement, they put on the whole Guinness thing..they go on the radio all the time and talk about how they want the fans to behave..

The problem is the stadium, it's not condusive enough to make it a spectacal like it is in seattle and like it could be in a few stadiums...

28. vt_dolfan

It has to be EPIC..

Football is modern day Gladiators....these stadiums are modern day Blood Arenas. They need to re invent our home game atmosphere...

[video=youtube;-qR0Uke2XNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qR0Uke2XNI[/video]

Drive our fans into a frenzy. It has to course through their blood. Why do we have to have the Miami Nice crowd?

Look at our defense...it flies to the ball. Why arent they showing this....

ITS TIME FOR THE FALCONS TO PAY......

[video=youtube;9HGMxZEl60k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HGMxZEl60k[/video]

Man..if DJ and I could run with this......there would be a virtual hurricane....wind machines...howling ...screaming sea monsters.....FIRE...explosions....people would come to the games just to release their inner Krakens.

DolfanTom likes this.
  29. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    And folks argue with me that a stadium built to intimidate wouldn't draw in it's own...BS.

Really, well, here's Tom telling you what time it is, I'm sure there are many more dolfan toms out there who would love to be a part of a true movement in a venue that we could call ours and bring back the original 12 th man, the fanbase that started this whole game..

I'm too smart for the suits, they can't fu&$in touch me.

DolfanTom likes this.
  30. vt_dolfan

But they could man.....think of it.....torn shredded banners of every team we play.....hanging from the rafters. They could turn this place barbaric....Ross loves a spectacle..you have the one of the worlds largest HD Tvs for christs sake. It just takes imagination....

31. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    You got that right bro, write up the proposal and lets pitch it to Ross, we guarantee improved attendance..

32. Cass

Cass Active Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Bristol, England
    #Imthere(in spirit).

Will be yelling at my tablet via Gamepass from the UK. This should work right - pretty sure there's an app for two way sound transfer.

djphinfan and Claymore95 like this.
  33. 72 Dolphins

72 Dolphins New Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Can't wait for Sunday!! Todd will be happy - I'll be there!! :dolphin:

34. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Easy fix. Instead of beer, we sell them meth and coke.

35. vt_dolfan

Why not create a new beer that includes meth and coke!!!!!!

36. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    This literally almost made me tear up. This is a fraternity brothers! I would give anything to be back home in West Palm....I'd be there! And when I do move back, Season tickets will be in any budget my family makes!!!!!!!!!! Have fun Sunday, bro!! :ffic:

37. Claymore95

Claymore95 Working on it... Club Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Peebles, Scotland
    Me too. If all the Dolphins fans in the UK (going by this forum alone) shout loud enough we might not even need the app for them to hear us. :lol:

My local soccer team is in trouble this year (close to endgame trouble), so I got season tickets for the first time in years after just watching them on TV most of the time. For all those Miami residents that are thinking of watching on TV, it may be more comfortable and seem easier but you just can't beat being there in person at the real thing.

Whose grandchildren are going to be impressed if you say you saw Tannehill thrown his first 5 touchdown game on the team's way to the Superbowl...from the couch?!