1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets DO THIS SON!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by djphinfan, Sep 16, 2013.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    This is OUR young team!!!

This ain't no baid aid put together team with overpriced aging vets trying to make a desperate run at glory, no way man, this is our young team..

They have come together on the road, that takes a team that's united with a goal, no penalties, that's a team that is disciplined, defense gave up less than a hundred yards in a half to a great Qb playing on his own turf, that's takes talent.

All I heard offseason from some of the new guys was how hard the guys that were here work, it was the theme, Wallace, Ellerbe, grimes all commented on how it felt like a college team, how hard these guys come to work..

So lets do this, we got 4 or 5 thousand members here, we got players reading these boards, we got pundits spying for inspiration, so either tell someone ya know, or do something to reward this young team for giving us such excitement early in the season, write about how you want to see that stadium feel and look like a college atmoshere, spread the freakin word, get in your damn seats before introduction so when this team comes out of the huddle, they feel enough energy to want to p,ay for someone besides themselves..

Please, when we are on defense, stand up and encourage others to stand, the players do feel this energy, it can give them enough juice to heighten their senses, to push them when their tired, to wanna play like a crazed dog..

Don't let anyone tell you to sit, tell them NO, if someone comes up to you from the stadium, then so be it, but I gurantee they won't..

Writers, fans....spread the word man, new team, starting a new identity, our team deserves a proper home field advantage, lets not disappoint them, lets meet them half way.

SHOW UP EARLY!!! get off your asses, and just scream, don't let this BS perception of us continue, we know we have a stadium that doesn't give us the built in advantage like other places, so lets just forget about that sh&$, and come out like a bunch of crazed dogs, old and new..

They look at themselves as a college type team, lets do our part.

2 and 0 baby..

DolfanTom, Pariah, muscle979 and 14 others like this.
  2. FanMarino

FanMarino Season Ticket Holder

Nov 24, 2007
    Amen brother

3. invid

invid Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2012
    [​IMG]

4. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    if that broadcast starts on sunday and i see any orange seats in that stadium i will be pissed....

DolfanTom and Bumrush like this.
  5. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    How do you think our p,ayers will feel...they care about this kind of stuff, I promise..

So lets not let that happen, call your radio programs, spread the word..seriously

Bumrush likes this.
  6. sports24/7

sports24/7 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I would say the chances are slim that the seats are empty unless it is pouring, and even then I'd be surprised. First of all, it's a home opener. That alone will mean a full stadium, even in down years. Secondly, there will be Atlanta fans traveling down. Lastly, the Dolphins are 2-0. That hasn't happened a whole lot over the past decade. There is finally some optimism in what is still Miami's favorite team. It will be full, and if the Dolphins come out strong it will be loud.

Bumrush likes this.
  7. 72 Dolphins

72 Dolphins New Member

Aug 5, 2013
    I can't wait for Sunday !! I hope people come out and it's sold out. We should wear our Whites.

Bpk likes this.
  8. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    All whites, looking so fresh...need the crowd to be hyped from the get, need to get hostile..as a fan that attends this game..you have a mission and singualr focus..to make as much noise as you can and to get as many others to do the same..

I dare you to leave your inhibitions at home, and be a bad *** fan, not a spectator.

9. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Everyone now finally acknowledging the advantage is real from focusing on Seattle , unlike most on this board, and most who said that the complete opposite in our contrast which is sun life and that it offers no disadvantage...your wrong...Seattle.. " incredible advantage"... "I've been told team do not want to go there". Mort..

We don't have the building to produce what they do, they can effect communication to the tenth degree, but we can show our players that we will stand and cheer when their on defense, we can show them we care enough to be loud during their intros.

Bumrush, Bpk and Dol-Fan Dupree like this.
  10. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I wear those whites til we lose.

Seriously.

Championship.

11. Bpk

We should install sub woofers under the turf and shake the ground when the opponent is on offense.

Actually, I think this team's fanbase DOES need some sort of intimidation chant that involves stomping the feet. There is nothing freakier than feeling 20,000-40,000 people making the earth tremble and knowing it's directed at you, and in a hostile way.

Intimidation works.

djphinfan likes this.
  12. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    what we need BK is a marketing campaign..how to be a 12 th man..I just wish our front office had the foresight to put out some radio ads to inform folks how important their LOUD participation is to the players..

If you wanna see a flat performance, show up late, and wait for the team to make a play before you cheer..like we've seen a thousand times at that stadium in critical situations..

Or, we can be a loud and proud of our team that went on the road for two weeks and kicked some ***.

What's it gonna be Dolfan, an extra brew in the parking lot, shelter at the first drop of rain, or getting into a football game and connecting with your team..

If they hear you, they will acknowledge you..that's when sh&$ gets fun, you don't think those Seattle fans are figuring out ways to best themselves,?, sh/)/)/)//)t, they now have organizations that are making money of the 12 th man, and leading them as to what to do the moment they arrive...we all want a fu&$in winner so bad we can taste it, well, DO YOUr PART to make a difference, and I promise you the results will follow..your team will play at a higher level.

13. Section126

Section126 We are better than you. Luxury Box

Dec 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    Well...you were right till.....

14. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Atlanta game is huge, they have to win it to energize the fans.

Falcons hit rock bottom the same time we did, in 07, they rebounded far more quickly then we have, so for me this a true test of what the team is made of.

PhinFan1968 likes this.
  15. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

Completely agree. This game is a helluvan opportunity. I'm hoping they can make enough of it to wake-up the fanbase.

16. Bpk

Would you consider becoming our Fireman Ed?

17. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    What happened is that Fireman Ed became the JEST's Dolfan Denny, and Dolfan Denny, God rest his soul, never quit until he couldn't go anymore. Fireman Ed did. So he should consider being the second coming of Dolfan Denny.

btfu149 and Bpk like this.
  18. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Lets not compare anyone here to a guy who is so phallic looking he must be Freud's wet dream.

19. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    We don't need that, we just need to be a little creative from a marketing standpoint.

20. btfu149

btfu149 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    That and there is the whole thing about Fireman Ed not being a loyal fan, he was a Dolphins fan who converted to the Jets