Jersey Buying Advice

Discussion in 'Pro Shop' started by 19kyle86, Sep 11, 2013.

1. 19kyle86

19kyle86 New Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Hey all. I figured I'd share a little tip I just developed. I was looking for a new Tannehill jersey, but was trying to find a way to avoid paying full pop. After doing some investigating, I decided to try my luck on buying a Youth XL 18/20 jersey as opposed to a regular, men's jersey. And bear in mind that while I'm not a huge guy, I'm by no means small...I'm a fit 6'0 and 180-185 lbs. I found a Youth XL on eBay and won the auction, got it for $41 USD (plus $9 shipping to Canada.)

It arrived in the mail two days ago and it fits me beautifully.

Now I checked the specs online and I think the websties say the Youth XL 18/20 fits a chest either up to 38" or 40". My chest is in the 42-44 range depending on the day and still, fits perfectly. Same goes for the length- again, I'm 6' and the jersey goes down just below my waist, and doesn't pull up to expose my belly or anything if I lift my arms.

So I just thought I'd share the knowledge. If anyone is looking for a good deal on a jersey and if you're not too big, seriously consider the Youth XL 18/20. They're less than half the price of a men's jersey and they fit fantastically.

2. 19kyle86

19kyle86 New Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    And not this isn't an endorsement for any website, store, anything. I haven't linked to anywhere, nor will I...I'm really just trying to help fellow fans save a few bucks. Heck, go to your local sports store and use this trick!

3. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    I thought this was about property sales in the Garden state.I am to big to fit into a Jr jersey but thankyou anyway.

The Rev likes this.
  4. danielnick

danielnick New Member

Oct 10, 2013
    thanks for your sharing, i'm going to buy one for my son