1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jersey Buying Advice

Discussion in 'Pro Shop' started by 19kyle86, Sep 11, 2013.

1. 19kyle86

19kyle86 New Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Hey all. I figured I'd share a little tip I just developed. I was looking for a new Tannehill jersey, but was trying to find a way to avoid paying full pop. After doing some investigating, I decided to try my luck on buying a Youth XL 18/20 jersey as opposed to a regular, men's jersey. And bear in mind that while I'm not a huge guy, I'm by no means small...I'm a fit 6'0 and 180-185 lbs. I found a Youth XL on eBay and won the auction, got it for $41 USD (plus $9 shipping to Canada.)

It arrived in the mail two days ago and it fits me beautifully.

Now I checked the specs online and I think the websties say the Youth XL 18/20 fits a chest either up to 38" or 40". My chest is in the 42-44 range depending on the day and still, fits perfectly. Same goes for the length- again, I'm 6' and the jersey goes down just below my waist, and doesn't pull up to expose my belly or anything if I lift my arms.

So I just thought I'd share the knowledge. If anyone is looking for a good deal on a jersey and if you're not too big, seriously consider the Youth XL 18/20. They're less than half the price of a men's jersey and they fit fantastically.

2. 19kyle86

19kyle86 New Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    And not this isn't an endorsement for any website, store, anything. I haven't linked to anywhere, nor will I...I'm really just trying to help fellow fans save a few bucks. Heck, go to your local sports store and use this trick!

3. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    I thought this was about property sales in the Garden state.I am to big to fit into a Jr jersey but thankyou anyway.

The Rev likes this.
  4. danielnick

danielnick New Member

Oct 10, 2013
    thanks for your sharing, i'm going to buy one for my son