1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canadian Dolphins Fan!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 19kyle86, Sep 3, 2013.

1. 19kyle86

19kyle86 New Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Hey everyone, long time Dolphins fan here from Canada's capital city of Ottawa! I've been a fan for over 15 years now. I watch pretty much every game on tv, though I've only been to one (vs the Eagles, in South Florida, back in December 2011.)

Still, even in watching every game, following the team on Facebook, combing the stats, etc. I feel like there's a lot I don't know about the team. This forum seems like a great way to learn a bit more as the community here seems pretty knowledgeable!

I'm also heading down to Miami in early October for the Ravens game so I'm looking forward to that! Unfortunately I'll be going with my cousin who's a Ravens fan :no: haha.

Looking forward to expanding my Dolphins IQ here, should be a blast!

2. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Welcome bro! We have a few canadian phin fans here already so make yourself at home and enjoy :knucks:

3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Welcome eh!

4. dolfan22

dolfan22 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Welcome aboard !

5. TheVig

TheVig New Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Toronto Ontario
    I'm from Canada too. solidarity

6. Pennington's Limp Arm

Pennington's Limp Arm Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Ontario, Canada
    I'm in the same boat as you kyle. A little further southwest in London.
    But it's tough to find in depth NFL football coverage period, let alone inside Dolphins angles up here.

This forum seems like it is full of just what I'm looking for and I'm looking forward to sharing.

Background:
    Been a Fins fan for 21years. When we were playing pickup games in the schoolyard all the older kids would say 'I'm Dan Marino'. Never watched an NFL game at that point, so naturally Dan Marino and the Dolphins were the first team I checked out and I liked what I saw.... Fan ever since.

CrunchTime likes this.
  7. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Welcome!

8. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Welcome to all the newbees.:up: