1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keeper Help

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Tone_E, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    So, here is my team. 12 team PPR league. Two more expansion teams coming in. After we all confirm our 3 keepers, the two expansion teams get three picks each (2012 players only, no rookies), and then enter the draft. There won't be much out there after all is said and done.

So far my two keepers are Julio Jones and LeSean McCoy. I am unsure if I should keep Bush or Miller. DET throws a lot to the RBs, and Bush should see a lot of touches in that regard. Maybe as high as 12-16 touches a game for Bush if he is healty. Miller may be the main back for Miami, but even looking back to last season, they don't like giving the lion's share to anyone. How they under utilized Bush in some games last season was frustrating (not only because he was my fantasy RB, but he was the best back we had) and who is to say they won't put the reigns on Miller as well? Any insight would be appreciated.

K Graham, Shayne(K) CLE
    Pos Active Offense
    QB Romo, Tony(QB) DAL
    QB Tannehill, Ryan(QB) MIA
    RB Bush, Reggie(RB) DET
    RB Mathews, Ryan(RB) SD
    RB Bush, Michael(RB) CHI
    RB Goodson, Mike(RB) NYJ
    RB McCoy, LeSean(RB) PHI
    RB Miller, Lamar(RB) MIA
    TE Moeaki, Tony(TE) KC
    TE Rudolph, Kyle(TE) MIN
    WR Decker, Eric(WR) DEN
    WR Jones, Julio(WR) ATL
    WR Blackmon, Justin(WR) JAC
    WR Washington, Nate(WR) TEN
    WR Williams, Mike(WR) TB
    WR Bowe, Dwayne(WR) KC
    WR Floyd, Malcom(WR) SD

2. Tone_E

Dec 8, 2007
    PS. I give up on Matthews. Kept him two years in a row now! Watch him explode this year FML.

3. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Mccoy miller and julio. Only other player id consider is romo and I hate him too much to actually do that

Tone_E likes this.
  4. Tone_E

Dec 8, 2007
    Thanks for the insight. I was leaning towards Miller but I can still see Bush causing some damage in DET.

5. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    Miller..... similar values and Miller has health and age on his side.

Tone_E likes this.
  6. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    If ppr bush if not miller

Tone_E likes this.
  7. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Bush could easily notch a monster year in Detroit with how fantasy-friendly that offense is for running backs. Heck, Kevin Smith came off his couch to put up great PPR numbers in it. Plus they're moving Calvin around now- sticking him in the slot and so forth so that should open up some nice mismatches for Reggie. A healthy Broyles drawing attention from the slot doesn't hurt either.

Tone_E likes this.