1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Should I Ask Incognito (Sitting At A Bar Now!)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bpk, May 26, 2013.

1. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

I'm at MB Post in Manhattan Beach and Richie and his boys just came in. They're plopped down at the bar and My wife is like "Go
    Talk to him!"

I live in LA and don't get starstruck by celebs... Except football players.. Especially Dolphins.

Any suggestions what to say to Richie if I go up to him?

2. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Ask him:
    How they plan on overtaking New England?
    What he feels the team is going to do better this year then last year?
    Can I have your autograph?

EDIT: Also tell him hes not very incognito right now since you picked him out of the patrons :lol:

3. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    And get a picture!

4. Ask him his true thoughts on whether Martin can man the LT position.

FinNasty and Bpk like this.
  5. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    I would just wish him good luck this year. Maybe offer to buy the guys a bucket of beer or something. Maybe ask for an autograph if you get that vibe.

But don't linger, if he says something back and you can have a quick banter go for it. But don't be that guy, just play it cool.

6. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    What con said...and why didn't we do the draft in MB....right down the street from my house.

Bpk likes this.
  7. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    Buy him a beer and thank him for adding some nastiness to our offensive line.
    [video=youtube;o7O_MlgO2J4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7O_MlgO2J4[/video]

8. Bpk

Bought him a drink and sent it over. Prolly say Hi before I leave.

Xeticus and UCF FINatic like this.
  9. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Pick a fight...

Imagine the epic sig pic you could provide us all, having the Dogshnit kicked out of you by a group of angry fat guys.

10. Bpk

Shook his hand and he was friendly! No chance for a pic but I did tell him I appreciated his work on the line and to help out that youngster to his left this year (Jon Martin).

He was smiling an nodding, saying "Oh absolutely!"

He didn't totally turn around from the bar as we talked and was with his boys scoping chicks so I didn't want to overstay my welcome.

I patted him on his massive ****ing back and said "Have a great holiday weekend."

Cool but I wish I could have asked him his thoughts on a few things and gotten a pic.
    My wife thinks he would have done the photo. Next time I'll have her ask!

Finfan7273, DOLPHAN1, DHPVW and 6 others like this.
  11. FinNasty

FinNasty Alabama don’t want this... Staff Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    This! Get as much insight on Martin as possible...

12. Bpk

When I told the waitress to give him another one of whatever he was drinking, she put it on my tab. I just checked the receipt to see what he was drinking (how nerdy am I?) and it's called the "Ivan Drago".

$12 buys you a handshake with the Incog as he scopes for babes.

Seems like a super cool guy.

Xeticus, DOLPHAN1, SICK and 2 others like this.
  13. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    hahaha he would drink something like that

unluckyluciano, SICK and Bpk like this.
  14. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    From Urban Dictionary:
    "An alcoholic beverage. Similar in every way to a White Russian except for size. An Ivan Drago is an ex-large White Russian (ala Rocky IV), especially good for breakfast after a hard night of drinking."

SICK, Bpk and ToddPhin like this.
  15. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    That's cool dude. Thanks for sharing. He was Incognito. ....sorry. :)

Bpk likes this.
  16. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    That was you? Wish I would have realized.

Bpk and Steve-Mo like this.
  17. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Five bucks if you guard my beer while I take a whiz. ?

inFINSible, cuchulainn and Bpk like this.
  18. 305

305 Brawndo Club Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Get off my lawn.
    Just ask him if he's starting this year... and then say "Dont **** this up". Highlight of training camp last year aside from "Can I call my grandma" (Although I kinda felt bad for the guy haha)

19. cuchulainn

cuchulainn Táin Bó Cúailnge Club Member

Sep 7, 2012
    Hattiesburg, MS

Lol... well, if you gonna go for that tact, ask him why he lead all offensive linemen with 11 blown run blocks last season, and finished with the 9th most blown block sacks allowed among left guards... then call him a b1tc# and run. lol...

20. Joe Robbie

Joe Robbie The Patriarch

Dec 24, 2008
    Miami Gardens
    Imagine being a rich football player at a bar. You're there with the guys checking out the girls, then suddenly... Some DUDE buys you a beer, and comes up to you. Lol

21. Bpk

So funny, because its true!!! After I sent the drink over, the waitress said it was from a fan. You could see him and his boys get all excited lookin around to see who it was. My wife was like "they're hoping its from a girl". Whe no went up and said hi he was friendly, but you totally could tell if I was a girl he'd have been happier to see me. Lol.

Btw, after brunch my wife and I walked around Manhattan Beach and went shopping. On the way back to the car I saw Richies entourage again. They'd moved on to Simmzy's (cool beach gastopub) and were sittin right by the railing where people walk by. They were totally hoping to be noticed I think.

I didn't bug him a second time though. Clearly he and his boys were on a beach pub crawl. Lol.

22. Joe Robbie

Joe Robbie The Patriarch

Dec 24, 2008
    Miami Gardens
    That's pretty cool. I once saw Channing Crowder at a local Hooters, but didn't say anything to him because he's Channing Crowder. Lol

Bpk and cuchulainn like this.
  23. jboogie

jboogie The sky is NOT falling!

You missed an opportunity, I would have offered up my wife. Now THAT would have been an epic thread.

NolesNPhinsFan, Finfan7273 and Bpk like this.
  24. Bpk

nah. he couldn't handle her. lol.

25. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    i dunno why, but after reading this post, I feel like he:
    [​IMG]
    ...should call you a girls name and make a long winded joke about you not being manly.

UCF FINatic likes this.
  26. BevoPhin

BevoPhin Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Bust out the blow, thatll get his attention.

27. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    I don't know if this mother ****ers on to something..............but I think this mother ****er is on to something.

28. Puka-head

Puka-head My2nd Fav team:___vs Jets Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Slightly left of center
    I would have asked him to accidentally knock RexRyan on his azz and step on his balls in NY week 17. Pretty plz. For me. One time. Oh and any other jets you could turn into gravy stains on your Jersey...

29. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Love that place BK,been there a few times recently because of a girl I met in manhattan on championship Sunday, she turned me onto it, great food, great vibe, that was her and her girls hangout, wont be going there anymore though because I recently broke it off with her..As far as Cogs goes, buy the drink is about all I would of done as well, maybe a passing go dolphins is about all I'm good at when it comes to dolphin players, I'm more comfortable around ent. people then I am around dolphin players, I feel I'm too much of a dolphin dork and that the last thing they wanna do is talk football..

Bpk likes this.
  30. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    I would've joked around and been like, "Wow hey aren't you that awesome lineman from the Dolphins, ummmm....{pause for the tip of the tongue phenomenon while snapping your finger like you're about to get it}.... Mike Pouncey?!"....................... "Hah I'm just kidding, Jake."

31. Finfan7273

Finfan7273 New Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Florida
    lol

ToddPhin likes this.
  32. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

After you did that, Richie would pat you on the head, pinch your cheek, and say you are sure a funny little feller. ;)

ToddPhin likes this.